The Manchester United Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
SicA
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
Hello, everyone
I just found out that this thread for Man Utd fans!

I have few questions..Could you guys please help me???
(I need to present about English football mania and I'm going to talk about one particular team, Man Utd as I love Man Utd ! )

Here are the questions..

Do you guys know any incident caused by Man Utd fans who are too obssessed with Man Utd???

Do you think being maniac about football/Man Utd causes any problem?

Thank you
Rafa
Badges: 1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Juwel)
Final whistle and we win 3-1.

Well done to Steezy20, blazing_bandicoot and Mithun who correctly predicted the score. BB even went as far as to get the scorers right :p:
Thanks dude, you're a real help :yy:
Steezy20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just thought I'd point out that Ole_gunner is in the predictions table twice lol. Once on 3 points and the other on 0 points.
Rafa
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Steezy20)
Just thought I'd point out that Ole_gunner is in the predictions table twice lol. Once on 3 points and the other on 0 points.
Oops, my bad, thanks for pointing that out mate
CR45H
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Juwel)
That's sebas_back's point BB, he doesn't want Scholesy playing for England so is quite happy for Frank Lampard to do so.

oops, my bad seba!!
*the special one*
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
CR45H
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
enjoy!!!

and before anyone says its childish like last time just remember its only a bit of fun guys.
Attached files
Steezy20
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What larks Mr Pip :p:

(Why the hell am I finding myself saying that all of a sudden?!?)
BexTait
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Have to say that the £20 pound notes the Arse fans had printed with Cole's face on for the game the other day were quality, gave me a good laugh, and no doubt countless others.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Pity "the special one" is temp banned again, I was gonna neg him
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by sebas_back)
Anyone who suggests the title race is anywhere close to over needs their head either looked at, or kicked in. We've been here enough times over the last 15 years to know better.
They were quoting the case of Newcastle on SSN yesterday. Personally, I'd wait until the first week of January has finished. Partly Mourinho's fault for changing to a 4-4-2 system and selecting the team selection based on reputation rather than merit.
Forté
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Guns don't kill people. Nemanja Vidic kills People.

Nemanja Vidic does not sleep. He waits.

The chief export of Nemanja Vidic is Pain.

Nemanja Vidic doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

When Nemanja Vidic does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Nemanja Vidic could use to kill you - including the room itself.

Nemanja Vidic once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.

The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Nemanja Vidic has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.

For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For Nemanja Vidic, each testicle is larger than the other one.

Nemanja Vidic grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.

Nemanja Vidic once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. It made him blink.

Nemanja Vidic played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

In a 50-50 challenge, Nemanja Vidic would win 150-nil.

Nemanja Vidic does not "style" his hair. It lays perfectly in place out of sheer terror.

Nemanja Vidic recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this beverage as Red Bull.

Nemanja Vidic puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".

Nemanja Vidic crossed the road. Nobody has ever dared question his motives.

When Nemanja Vidic exercises, the machine gets stronger.

There is no such thing as global warming. Nemanja vidic was cold, so he turned the sun up.

Nemanja Vidic once turned up for training late - Fergie fined the rest of the team for being early.

Nemanja Vidic doesn't head the ball away, the ball heads the other way.
Twisted Blood
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
What is your Redcafe s/n?
Forté
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ManUtdRed once upon a time...
EPD
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Somebody can copy and paste Vin Diesel/Chuck Norris facts and put Vidic's name in. Amazing.
Forté
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i give up. You try to contribute and this is all you get. Whats even more amazing, is that we have a few deluded self righteous individuals, who feel they own the forun!
EPD
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Well it's hardly a worthwhile football discussion is it? What the hell do you want us to say?
Forté
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
so beacuse of that, you felt compelled to break the thread apart?! If your a mod i dont know what the world is coming to
Bedshaped
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Nemanja Vidic once turned up for training late - Fergie fined the rest of the team for being early.
funny.
EPD
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Break the thread apart? If it's a truly worthwhile thread, it'll keep going. I was just adding my thoughts, and I'll bloody well stand by them.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.95%
No (513)
72.05%

Watched Threads