Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    Ferguson did mention that Cristiano Ronaldo could make the list soon.
    True but Ronaldo and Rooney haven't achieved anything much compared to the other players I mentioned. They gave more for the club and deserve to be ahead of Ronnie and Rooney.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steezy20)
    Where's Diego Forlan???

What a beast :p:... no, I actually thought he was good :eek:
    Cantona was the truest legend of them all. As the saying goes...

'66 was a great year for English Football. Eric was born

(Original post by Juwel)
    Add Scholesy to the list Rafa, he got a mention
    Yeah Fergie did say he could argue a place...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sebas_back)
    Or do both yourselves a favour and go on RI.
    Shhhhhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    Yeah Fergie did say he could argue a place...
    Argue a place? He's the best midfielder in England. Best midfielder in the world. Our best player this season. Paul Scholes, He scores goals!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ole_Gunner)
    Argue a place? He's the best midfielder in England. Best midfielder in the world. Our best player this season. Paul Scholes, He scores goals!!!
    Sir Alex did mention that Scholesy was the cleverest midfielder he's ever known.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    Sir Alex did mention that Scholesy was the cleverest midfielder he's ever known.
    I never really liked Paul Scholes for some odd reason...fantastic player, but I just didn't like him And before anyone says, it's not because he's ginger :p:

ReputationRep:
    it's because he's ginger

oops, too late :flute: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by afcwill)
    I live in Lancaster when im not at uni, nice place isnt it!
    Yup, I don't actually live in Lancaster, I'm about 25 mins away towards Kirkby Lonsdale.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    I never really liked Paul Scholes for some odd reason...fantastic player, but I just didn't like him And before anyone says, it's not because he's ginger :p:
    Blasphemy; are you sure you're a United fan :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    happy about getting lille , but we shouldnt take them too lightly. pool got barca!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah let gets revenge on them for last season, I was hoping for a bigger team but hopefully we can beat Lille.

ReputationRep:
    We have Liverpool away incidently 3 days before our second tie against Lille. Hopefully if we're good enough we can rap up the tie in the first leg, whilst Liverpool have Barcelona at home 3 days after facing us. If they do well in the nou camp perhaps they'll put out a weaker side against us in preperation for their 2nd leg!

Saturday, 10 February 2007
    Barclays Premiership
    Man Utd v Charlton, 15:00

Tuesday, 20 February 2007
    UEFA Champions League
    Lille v Man Utd, 19:45

Saturday, 24 February 2007
    Barclays Premiership
    Fulham v Man Utd, 12:45

Saturday, 03 March 2007
    Barclays Premiership
    Liverpool v Man Utd, 15:00

Tuesday, 06 March 2007
    UEFA Champions League
    Man Utd v Lille, 19:45

Saturday, 17 March 2007
    Barclays Premiership
    Man Utd v Bolton, 15:00

(Original post by Sharpshooter)
    We have Liverpool away incidently 3 days before our second tie against Lille. Hopefully if we're good enough we can rap up the tie in the first leg, whilst Liverpool have Barcelona at home 3 days after facing us. If they do well in the nou camp perhaps they'll put out a weaker side against us in preperation for their 2nd leg!

Saturday, 10 February 2007
    Barclays Premiership
    Man Utd v Charlton, 15:00

Tuesday, 20 February 2007
    UEFA Champions League
    Lille v Man Utd, 19:45

Saturday, 24 February 2007
    Barclays Premiership
    Fulham v Man Utd, 12:45

Saturday, 03 March 2007
    Barclays Premiership
    Liverpool v Man Utd, 15:00

Tuesday, 06 March 2007
    UEFA Champions League
    Man Utd v Lille, 19:45

Saturday, 17 March 2007
    Barclays Premiership
    Man Utd v Bolton, 15:00
    I think that this date will probably be moved for a TV showing, im guessing it'll probably be a 12:45 Saturday Kick Off or 4 o'clock Sunday kick off, not sure though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    I think that this date will probably be moved for a TV showing, im guessing it'll probably be a 12:45 Saturday Kick Off or 4 o'clock Sunday kick off, not sure though.
    It wont be sunday, too close to the lille game, could be 12:45 saturday though.

Pleased to get lille, should be a relatively easy passage to the next round.

ReputationRep:
    Was about to say the Pool game will not be the Sunday with the CL games midweek.

I wasn't too bothered about who we drew as any team was gonna be tough. Would love Porto to use the same diving/cheating tactics Mourinho employed against us in the games against the Rent Boys and knock 'em out. It'll show how much of a sore loser he really is.

Can't see Liverpool fielding a weaker team against us TBH, the rivalry's too big.

(Original post by Daveo)
    It wont be sunday, too close to the lille game, could be 12:45 saturday though.

Pleased to get lille, should be a relatively easy passage to the next round.
    Looks easy on paper, im sure they'll make it hard for us.

ReputationRep:
    Great draw in champs league, I skipped lecture to watch the draw in the pub

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    Blasphemy; are you sure you're a United fan :hmmm:
    Yes, of course I'm sure I'm a Man Utd fan I just don't like Paul Scholes :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    Yes, of course I'm sure I'm a Man Utd fan I just don't like Paul Scholes :p:
    This I find hard to understand; all joking aside it's as if you've input two incompatible codes into a computer and fried the thing

Paul Scholes should by rights be among everyone's favourite Reds; he exemplifies and stands for United.

Expect for that he supports Oldham :ninja:

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.