<did you do the chalk thing then? ^o) >

2-0 to united
Reply 7021
darth_vader05
;no; tut tut

<did you do the chalk thing then? ^o) >

2-0 to united

Frayed knot old bean; too busy and knackered I was :frown:

I may have it ready for when we get back though...

-

I think we'll suffer from the old honeymoon period thingy. 1-1 against the Hammers is my guess.
Juwel
Frayed knot old bean; too busy and knackered I was :frown:

I may have it ready for when we get back though...

-

I think we'll suffer from the old honeymoon period thingy. 1-1 against the Hammers is my guess.
thats good!! because I didn't go to the cluster in the lamb buliding! :biggrin: you do that ;yes; but after the exam period of course!

we might do, and hammers have a new boss- but still...:p:
west ham are doing crap atm... so gimme

2 - 0 to Utd por fa bor
Reply 7024
West Ham 1 - 2 Man United
Reply 7025
0-3 for me
Reply 7026
West Ham 1 - 2 Man United

They'll get a lucky strike; we'll equalise on the half, own them in the second and score about the 70th minute, then never let up until the 90th :biggrin:

Oooh! Depth :biggrin:
Reply 7027
west ham 0-3 united.

saha, vidic, giggs
2-0 to united
1-1 or a West Ham win. Not confident.
4-1
Juwel
I'll get off your case as soon as you watch this :cool:
Good :smile: I did say he was a fantastic player, though :wink:

Prediction: 2-1 to the red devils :smile:

I'm praying for two victories today - United over West Ham and Rangers over Celtic ('tis the Auld Firm today :smile:)
Reply 7032
My Prediction:

West Ham 1 - 3 Man Utd
Reply 7033
Just a reminder that you have to join the Society to make predictions, sorry if this is kinda annoying but its only fair i suppose :smile:
Reply 7034
Afternoon all, so I guess we're the Super Sunday game, no?

West Ham United vs Manchester United, KO 1600 today.

I'll be listening on t'radio again; bringing you the key points as per. Just a note that Patrice Evra is our only injury worry, apparently, which suggests that Alan Smith and Ole Solskjaer are available for selection. If this is true, then I am definitely breathing easier re our potential attacking substitutions situation.
With a new manager, possibly a spring in their step. I hope this doesn't turn out to be the case.
Reply 7036
white_haired_wizard
With a new manager, possibly a spring in their step. I hope this doesn't turn out to be the case.

Mm, like I told the Darth, I'm worried about the honeymoon effect. Truth be told I'd been expecting our excellent league form to dry up for a month now, and the boys keep shutting my trap :cool:
I can't believe Everton. I almost wish they had just rolled over instead of giving Chelsea a morale boosting comeback victory.

Why is it when Mourinho makes substitutions the opposition team turns to jelly as if the God of Managers has rendered them useless. It has very little to do with the quality of the new players and everything to do with the Mourinho's power in the media. Much like Ferguson in his prime and Wenger in the undefeated season.

Any psychology students?
Reply 7038
It's probably more to do with the opposition manager not reacting to the change in gameplan Mourinho's substitutions bring about. David Moyes did sod all when Chelsea switched to 4-3-3, very clever of him.
Good match so far, nice and open.

Latest