The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

blazing_bandicoot
1. No games to talk about

2. No transfer speculation to talk about

3. where still at the top of da premiership

4. get a life!!

1. game aginst west ham(hahahahahahahaah)

2. owen hargreeves(his ***in shyte anyways)

3.not for very long

4. football is more imprtnat than life

5. bad luck you not in the carling cup, that was the only cup you were gona win
Reply 7101
iFair enough you can voice your own opinion and all, but your starting to look a bit of a voyeur...
Reply 7102
Oh, he's back then?
Reply 7103
*the special one*

3.not for very long

1. We're still ahead in the league...which means....wait...we've won more than you! And did you see us going to the Chelsea thread and starting to mouth off when you lost against Tottenam in similar circumstances? No!
2. That's not transfer speculation.
3. Wait and see. I'm not going either way, and it's going to be a thorughly entertaining season
4. Proof of blazing_bandicoot's statement. You need to get a life.
5. Ouch. Really twisting the knife there. Really.
Jayk Bakner
1. We're still ahead in the league...which means....wait...we've won more than you!

Not necessarily. :p:
domisakin
iFair enough you can voice your own opinion and all, but your starting to look a bit of a voyeur...

m8 thats arsen wenger for you. and please dont use my quote again
Reply 7106
*the special one*

3.not for very long

1. get over it, u lost to tottenham and middlesbrough.

2. we've been there before talking about hargreaves its just popped up again, i bet you werent saying he's shyte when he was at the WC

3. We'll see, we cant predict untill it happens

4. i think u said enough!!

5. You really think your going to win CL, dream on!!

6. Under romans reign all you have done is won the premiership twice, No FA Cup final, No CL final, and your acting like you have conqeured world football. surely with all the stars you had last year and have Now you should have at least won the FA Cup. But your just a glory hunter just be prepared to switch sides come this MAY.
Reply 7107
*the special one*
m8 thats arsen wenger for you. and please dont use my quote again

VOYEUR VOYEUR VOYEUR VOYEUR VOYEUR
Reply 7108
NDGAARONDI
Not necessarily. :p:

Bah! :biggrin: In this particular case it does :p: :biggrin:
Jayk Bakner
1. We're still ahead in the league...which means....wait...we've won more than you! And did you see us going to the Chelsea thread and starting to mouth off when you lost against Tottenam in similar circumstances? No!
2. That's not transfer speculation.
3. Wait and see. I'm not going either way, and it's going to be a thorughly entertaining season
4. Proof of blazing_bandicoot's statement. You need to get a life.
5. Ouch. Really twisting the knife there. Really.

1. you got a point there, but who is there on the chelsea thread anyways, you basically talkin to yourself, if you want you could go there and write whateva you want
2.speculation that he is coming in the summer, bayern have said that they are gona think about selling him, which means he may come to united.am i the only one who reads the newspaper
3.yh we will wait, chelsea have been patient for 50 years then they won the premiership again, so we could wait another 4, 5 whateva months to win four in a row
4.&5 i already got a life, i only spend half of the time as you lot here, i think you lot need to get a life
maybe i may be doing this to take pressure of other chelsea supporters in giving them beliefe we are gonna win the premiership again. we need to have confidence and give the team enough backing up
blazing_bandicoot
1. get over it, u lost to tottenham and middlesbrough.

2. we've been there before talking about hargreaves its just popped up again, i bet you werent saying he's shyte when he was at the WC

3. We'll see, we cant predict untill it happens

4. i think u said enough!!

5. You really think your going to win CL, dream on!!

6. Under romans reign all you have done is won the premiership twice, No FA Cup final, No CL final, and your acting like you have conqeured world football. surely with all the stars you had last year and have Now you should have at least won the FA Cup. But your just a glory hunter just be prepared to switch sides come this MAY.

"the real glory hunters are those who cant take what other people have said, and try to speak from their ***" said by man himself sir alex firgueson, so in another word you are glory hunters or man utd maneger thinks you lot are glory hunters, (the peepes in this thread)
Reply 7111
*the special one*
1. you got a point there, but who is there on the chelsea thread anyways, you basically talkin to yourself, if you want you could go there and write whateva you want
2.speculation that he is coming in the summer, bayern have said that they are gona think about selling him, which means he may come to united.am i the only one who reads the newspaper
3.yh we will wait, chelsea have been patient for 50 years then they won the premiership again, so we could wait another 4, 5 whateva months to win four in a row
4.&5 i already got a life, i only spend half of the time as you lot here, i think you lot need to get a life
maybe i may be doing this to take pressure of other chelsea supporters in giving them beliefe we are gonna win the premiership again. we need to have confidence and give the team enough backing up

but you just said footballs more important than life!!
Reply 7112
*the special one*
"the real glory hunters are those who cant take what other people have said, and try to speak from their ***" said by man himself sir alex firgueson, so in another word you are glory hunters or man utd maneger thinks you lot are glory hunters, (the peepes in this thread)

your coming out with a load of ****
Reply 7113
*the special one*

1. Thank you.
2. Apparently. I can never be bothered to keep up with the transfer stuff
3. Don't speak too soon.
4. None of that makes any sense to me. Seriously. I've read it through a few times, and I can't make heads or tails of it.
Reply 7114
the special one, talking out you ar*e, why are you getting so worked up, its december, what trophy is given out then? Nothing. Yes we are top of the league and you are following up close behind but that last post you wrote said absolutely nothing, apart from you are the only one to read a newspaper blah blah. This is typical, it sounds like you would rather spend your time talking about united and arguing with united fans than following your own team. Only one question remains, where were you when you were sh*te?

Hollow Hollow Hollow
Cause Chelseas success is Hollow
Cause all the money they took
Off that Rich Russian Crook
But they'll never win three in a row

Mourinho, are you listening
You better keep our trophy glistening
Cause We'll be back in may
to take it away
walking in a fergie wonderland

These songs are sung week in week out and as part of the united faithful we believe them to be true. You'll hear em every game, enjoy.
Reply 7115
You need to be careful because when you enter a site like this you enter a playground for 'fans' who follow 'man u' (*****ing hate that term) and its easy to slag them off, but you also need to remember that when you are walking down sir matt busby way (if you follow your team) chelsea fans put their tail between their legs and keep quiet because they are surrounded my mancs that they dont want aggro with, well im one of them so direct your glory hunter comments to people specifically cause its one thing that really gets on my tits. I could say ive been to more united games than you have had hot dinners but then i would be accusing you of the same thing your doing to me. Wind your neck in!
Reply 7116
The ignore function is a great thing :biggrin:
Reply 7117
Anyone mentioned Dong yet?
Reply 7118
M j R
Anyone mentioned Dong yet?

Dong's been one of the best players at Antwerp, hopefully him along with rossi and Larsson can give us that extra option up front from January Onwards.
Reply 7119
Mithun
Dong's been one of the best players at Antwerp, hopefully him along with rossi and Larsson can give us that extra option up front from January Onwards.

I reckon its probably best keeping him over at Antwerp. At least then he can continue his development playing consistent competitive matches. Realistically speaking, he's not exactly going to break into Utd's starting 11 is he. And now that we're out of the carling cup - it's going to need serious injuries to saha and co, before he gets any serious playing time.

Latest