white_haired_wizard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
david edgar > edgar davids
incredible, whoever would've come up with that one

nb: edgar davids has always been overrated IMO.
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
his glasses are so cool =')
The_Bear
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Only because the geordies are bloody lucky.
BexTait
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by lazydays)
Why did Saha go off?

Off the line....oooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo
Groin/thigh injury about half an hour in to the game
white_haired_wizard
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by TheWolf)
his glasses are so cool =')
nothing is cool about Edgar Davids. He probably has a very hot girlfriend mind you.
Sharpshooter
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
2-2 and Sky think we've lost the league, just 3 days prior to Chelsea drawing 2-2 to Fulham in which they had lost the league (apparantly).

Both teams will drop points but most football fans are too thick to know this. Still good result, don't want to get to far ahead of Chelsea, let them catch us/overtake us when until complacency will sneak in for them, because remember apparantly they've already beaten us at Stamford Bridge.
white_haired_wizard
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Sharpshooter)
2-2 and Sky think we've lost the league, just 3 days prior to Chelsea drawing 2-2 to Fulham in which they had lost the league (apparantly).

Both teams will drop points but most football fans are too thick to know this. Still good result, don't want to get to far ahead of Chelsea, let them catch us/overtake us when until complacency will sneak in for them, because remember apparantly they've already beaten us at Stamford Bridge.
Indeed, Mourinho seems to think it's a given that Chelsea will beat Man United in the game at Stamford Bridge. Ridiculous. He keeps on going about this in various interviews.
Sharpshooter
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
That second goal definitely had the stroke of luck about it, you couldn't have wished for a better deflection.

Oh well let's all act like Sky tv and say we've lost the league.

Apparantly a 2-2 result away from home to a 50,000+ crowd is a disasterous result.

Chelsea have also already beaten us at Stamford Bridge remember.

Onwards and Upwards.
The_Bear
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Haha we certainly havent lost the league, Newcastle are far superior to say Fulham and St James Park is always a tough visit. We'll have to see how Chelsea react, they should thrash Villa.
Sharpshooter
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
What annoys me about teams like Newcastle is that they don't bother their arse turning up for Chelsea. I saw them in the league cup against Chelsea earlier in the season and St.James Park was like a morgue.
The_Bear
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
But you know that Chelsea are going to turn up and play boring football whereas United will leave space and create entertainment. Which would you rather watch?
Silent Assassin
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Mark my words people. IF Chelsea win tomorrow, they WILL go on to win the league.
Silent Assassin
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh yeh, and whats happening with the lad Rooney, im sorry to say this but he has been EXTREMELY poor this season. He had his best game at Bolton, but apart from that, his season has been rather hewire.

Nevertheless, he has a decent goals tally, but a player of his quality really needs to pull his sleeves up. You guys are winning, and in style, but Rooney's not shining, and thats a problem.
Sharpshooter
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Mate it's going to be like that all season, as soon as we drop points people will lap it up and say we've lost the title, likewise when Chelsea drop points people will lap it up to them and say they've lost the title. Football fans are dumb.
CR45H
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Silent Assassin)
Mark my words people. IF Chelsea win tomorrow, they WILL go on to win the league.

7 points clear

could be 4 points by tommorow

was 2 points before chelsea drew there two games in the festive period and now 7 and if they win tommorow they'll win the league? i swear some of the stuff rival fans come out with just makes me laugh
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yea.. every team is going to drop some points, no one wins the league with max points :p:
idiopathic
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Silent Assassin)
Oh yeh, and whats happening with the lad Rooney, im sorry to say this but he has been EXTREMELY poor this season. He had his best game at Bolton, but apart from that, his season has been rather hewire.

Nevertheless, he has a decent goals tally, but a player of his quality really needs to pull his sleeves up. You guys are winning, and in style, but Rooney's not shining, and thats a problem.
Surely that's ANYTHING but a problem - if your main man is underperforming, but the team is still playing excellently it means others are doing their bit and more. Imagine how well they'll do when he does start playing...
Sharpshooter
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Saha's out for two weeks. Should be back before the Arsenal game.
gunners r us
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
i hope you drop more points

the gunners could still win the league
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (50)
27.03%
No (135)
72.97%

Watched Threads