The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7400
2 1 utd
1-0 to utd
Reply 7402
SAF has Vidic and Saha returning to the side after injury, with van der Sar and Paul Scholes, who were rested last week, expected to feature.

From that view, i predict a 3 - 1 win, for Utd :smile:
3-0 to united
Reply 7404
1-0, park ji sung, COME ON!!!
Reply 7405
2-0, carrick

this is awseome only 15 mins played
Looks like Rooney is having another of those days where he fails to keep hold of the ball and every shot shoots over. Hope Im wrong though.
Reply 7407
3-0 ronaldo

there goes my prediction
Park is playing incredible football...screw a Giggs replacement, we have one already.
Reply 7409
^ your dead right there
Reply 7410
domisakin
3 - 1 win, for Utd :smile:

I hope this doesnt backfire but...

Whose the DADDY! Holla at your boy :cool:
What a boring day, Wigan Watford and Villa all rolled over. Bets on Blackburn nicking a victory?
Reply 7412
The_Bear
What a boring day, Wigan Watford and Villa all rolled over. Bets on Blackburn nicking a victory?

Id love to even fantasize the prospect, but Bentley is out :frown:
Reply 7413
i think blackburn wel get a draw
darth_vader05
3-1 united.
^^ :biggrin: :cool:

btw good luck for your exams Juwel :smile:
Reply 7415
First half = mesmerising football. Truly some of the best I think we've played for ages.
Second half = not so mesmerising...

Good game overall...although slightly disturbingly; the six-year-old I was sat next to knew all the chants with swear words in them ('You Scouse bastard!', 'Why don't City **** off home?!?!', etc.), but none of the clean ones. Is it just me, or is that ****ing wierd?
Jayk Bakner
First half = mesmerising football. Truly some of the best I think we've played for ages.
Second half = not so mesmerising...

Good game overall...although slightly disturbingly; the six-year-old I was sat next to knew all the chants with swear words in them ('You Scouse bastard!', 'Why don't City **** off home?!?!', etc.), but none of the clean ones. Is it just me, or is that ****ing wierd?

The nature of some of our support at the moment. A large amount of United fans (myself included) can't stand it when we're not playing City/Liverpool or are due to, and yet the relevant songs get large choruses. It's an annoying custom now to finish every Liverpool song with a chant of "murderers". Clueless.
Reply 7417
sebas_back
The nature of some of our support at the moment. A large amount of United fans (myself included) can't stand it when we're not playing City/Liverpool or are due to, and yet the relevant songs get large choruses. It's an annoying custom now to finish every Liverpool song with a chant of "murderers". Clueless.

*sigh* Yeah...oh well...
Reply 7418
Cheers Darth, you too. Believe I need it :s-smilie:

-

Love Mr Park, just such energy and effort. In the cup game against Villa he seemed to be involved in everything creative and we definitely shifted down a gear or two when he was subbed off.
Juwel
Cheers Darth, you too. Believe I need it :s-smilie:

-

Love Mr Park, just such energy and effort. In the cup game against Villa he seemed to be involved in everything creative and we definitely shifted down a gear or two when he was subbed off.
thanks :smile: shall we start arguing over who needs it more :frown: :frown: :frown: lucky to get 40%, so many darn proofs to learn!!!

yeah park was great, and Larsson is pretty good too! he gets in the right positions.

Latest