Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i dreamt last night that united lost 0-1 but still am going to go for a 2-0 to united.

ReputationRep:
    you're not supposed to tell people bad dreams :eek: :p:

2-0 to united aswell

(Original post by darth_vader05)
    you're not supposed to tell people bad dreams :eek: :p:

2-0 to united aswell
    And where have you been Mister!

Still waiting for a quiz :p:.....you alrite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    And where have you been Mister!

Still waiting for a quiz :p:.....you alrite?
    Hey, yeah I'm good thanks you?

I've not been posting much on tsr since uni (and these past 6 weeks have been stressing about exams! thankfully over now). A semi tsr vacation

You know what, thanks for reminding me Since i've nothing to do today, when I come on TSR later tonight there shall be a quiz!! :eek:

Hey, yeah I'm good thanks you?

I've not been posting much on tsr since uni (and these past 6 weeks have been stressing about exams! thankfully over now). A semi tsr vacation

You know what, thanks for reminding me Since i've nothing to do today, when I come on TSR later tonight there shall be a quiz!! :eek:
    Yeah im good man, haven't really been contributing to the site much cause of uni and stuff....but yeah looking forward to the quiz man...take your time by the way....no rush

ReputationRep:
    Yeah im good man, haven't really been contributing to the site much cause of uni and stuff....but yeah looking forward to the quiz man...take your time by the way....no rush
    Yeah, uni can be a pain at times!! But glad that exams are over now, don't worry I've taken ages already :p: (since the first one that is!!)

ReputationRep:
    It's a good job almost everyone here's a student, or else the absence of the leaders might actually be of any consequence :p:

(Original post by Juwel)
    It's a good job almost everyone here's a student, or else the absence of the leaders might actually be of any consequence :p:
    Lol, true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juwel)
    haha

is the united game coming on tv? its been ages since i've seen a full game!

haha

is the united game coming on tv? its been ages since i've seen a full game!
    Yeah its on BBC

ReputationRep:
    Yeah its on BBC
    wooo, hopefully i'll be watching it!

ReputationRep:
    3-0 to united

ReputationRep:
    What are football matches like on the Beeb these days? Unfortunately, I haven't seen a live football match on the BBC for years it appears and I'm a snob so Sky is my choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    What are football matches like on the Beeb these days? Unfortunately, I haven't seen a live football match on the BBC for years it appears and I'm a snob so Sky is my choice.
    Well as far as TV coverage goes the BBC's agenda is to cater for thos who aren't die-hard football fans, that is, to "entertain". So you have to put up with awful jokes from Mark Lawrenson that are usually only funny because John Motson doesn't seem to get any of them. If you can switch to the Five Live commentary, do so, it's much better as it caters for the fans rather than the fairweathers.

ReputationRep:
    Larsson and Solskjaer start up front, Rooney is on the bench and Ronaldo is on a break.

ReputationRep:
    Three changes from the Arsenal game; Wayne Rooney is on the bench, Cristiano Ronaldo is not one of the 16, and as expected, Edwin van der Sar will make way. Enter Tomasz Kuzcszak, Park Ji-Sung (about time too), and Ole Gunnar Solksjaer to partner fellow veteran Scandinavian Henrik Larsson.

Still feels strange to say, "Manchester United line-up... Henrik Larsson" :eek:

Good too see how we'll play without Ronaldo........

(Original post by Juwel)
    Three changes from the Arsenal game; Wayne Rooney is on the bench, Cristiano Ronaldo is not one of the 16, and as expected, Edwin van der Sar will make way. Enter Tomasz Kuzcszak, Park Ji-Sung (about time too), and Ole Gunnar Solksjaer to partner fellow veteran Scandinavian Henrik Larsson.

Still feels strange to say, "Manchester United line-up... Henrik Larsson" :eek:
    Yeh definitely man....

ReputationRep:
    Apparently you're supposed to pronounce the "s" in "Larsson" as if a "sh", but with the tongue curled upwards. Try it, a brief moment in which you feel slightly Swedish

(Original post by Juwel)
    Apparently you're supposed to pronounce the "s" in "Larsson" as if a "sh", but with the tongue curled upwards. Try it, a brief moment in which you feel slightly Swedish
    Lol, nice one....

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.