PMA!
Reply 8547
Daveo
PMA!

Hmm?
Boro 4 - 5 Man Utd
Van de Sar out? Pulled his calf
Reply 8550
It's been confirmed, and Tomasz Kuszczak starts. The vacant spot on the bench is filled by Chris Eagles.
Team: Kuszczak, Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic, Heinze, Ronaldo, O'Shea, Carrick, Giggs, Rooney, Larsson.

Subs: Brown, Park, Smith, Richardson, Eagles.
Reply 8552
Twenty third minute.

Wayne Rooney, low placed shot, goal. 0-1 United.
:eek: LIFELINE...

...Yeeesss

Now just need to focus
what the flying fudge is occuring. I look at BBC one time and its 1-0 Utd - dominating. The next time I look, Boro are winning???? wtf????

Major suckage!!! :frown:
penalty!!!!!!!

...scored!!!

YAY!!!
not quite the score we were looking for, but better then it could have ended up I spose.

Replays suck... extra time ftw.
Cant have too many complaints with a draw, neither side deserved to lose. We will do them at OT.

Best thing about having a replay is that Scholes will be available for the Blackburn game as this will count for his 2nd missed game, Fergie must be pleased that he will only miss one premiership game :smile:
Reply 8558
I think it'll help our title bid, firstly for the reason Ronaldo VII mentioned, secondly because it will probably force a move of a Premiership game and give our injureds another game to recover in time for.
Reply 8559
Another plus - I thought Heinze was looking much much better than in previous games this season.

Latest