Turn on thread page Beta

The Manchester United Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ffs, losing vidic has lost us so much composure at the back.

ReputationRep:
    Calm down, united are still in a great position. They would only need a 1-0 victory at home to go through if the score stays the same.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by decola)
    Calm down, united are still in a great position. They would only need a 1-0 victory at home to go through if the score stays the same.
    Im not going to say anything negative. I seem to be the bad omen....:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Just for the record, i reckon it'll finish 2 - 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Bear)
    ffs, losing vidic has lost us so much composure at the back.
    To be honest, the second was the keepers fault. A keeper of VDS's standard should have had more control of the first shot.

Not to worry, Christiano's getting confidence by the minute, summin special could happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domisakin)
    To be honest, the second was the keepers fault. A keeper of VDS's standard should have had more control of the first shot.

Not to worry, Christiano's getting confidence by the minute, summin special could happen
    you're underestimating mancini's shot. it was a frikken rocket - vds was lucky not to have his hands blown off never mind stop it goin in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Chueco)
    you're underestimating mancini's shot. it was a frikken rocket - vds was lucky not to have his hands blown off never mind stop it goin in.
    Fair enough. Cant fault the defence for that goal anyhow

ReputationRep:
    Utd will score, i just sense it.

Something will happen.

Totti is quite which is great!

Chelski still 1-1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domisakin)

More just the general attitude, far too many mistakes caused by not playing enough together.

edit: Totti always goes quiet in games, one thing I noticed in the world cup is he just goes on tea breaks for 15 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    This is getting ridiculous now. What do one of these Roma boys have to do to get a yellow card?!

ReputationRep:
    Saha for Giggs good move.

Giggs was nothing today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Bear)
    More just the general attitude, far too many mistakes caused by not playing enough together.
    yeh, good point

ReputationRep:
    You should still go through providing you don't concede anymore tonight. If it stays 2-1 good result. Saying that theres certain similarities between this and porto a couple of years back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michelin Man)
    You should still go through providing you don't concede anymore tonight. If it stays 2-1 good result. Saying that theres certain similarities between this and porto a couple of years back.
    Dont remind me :shudders:

ReputationRep:
    Funny you should mention porto actually. Keano was sent off by the same ref, in that game. I'll keep quiet for now...

ReputationRep:
    Jesus wept if this stays at 2-1 i will be thrilled. Could be 9 or 10.

ReputationRep:
    What does Fergie see in Fletcher? I'm sure a lot of you think he's a load of crap/

ReputationRep:
    He's substitute material.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uncle_fish)
    What does Fergie see in Fletcher? I'm sure a lot of you think he's a load of crap/
    He's a loyal hard worker. Dont get many like him in this day and age.

ReputationRep:
    I want to see the official yellow card count after the game. Its becoming a bit of a joke now.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.