The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9020
Leftite
You've got the word Ronaldo in your user name. That tells me everything I need to know.

Just seen the sig :laugh:

"....Second Place Is The First Loser..."

What does that make your lot then...?
Reply 9021
Ronaldo VII
He has a point, considering that the United fans will only be let out of the stadium 90 minutes after kick off, which gives both the Roma fans and the police time to collect their weapons :rolleyes:

If you go charging at the segregation barrier and return the missiles sent over to you, with police on your side of the fence, you're gonna get nothing but a pasting. It's very unfortunate and italian police acting like thugs is nothing but barbaric but it's stupidity on both sides. I've never been to a euro away so I'm probably not in a position to comment but you hear stories of violence everytime an english team plays in italy, especially Roma.
domisakin
Just seen the sig :laugh:

"....Second Place Is The First Loser..."

What does that make your lot then...?

Diabolical. Thats got nothing to do with it though.
Ronaldo VII
Is that cos you know you will eventually lose to us in the final if you somehow manage to get past Valencia? :biggrin:

Well I'd rather you go out earlier in the competition just cause then you'd have done badly in it, and worse than us, but now you say about the final it may be even worse for you to lose against us in that... lol.
Anyone know who'll be back for next week? ManUtd.com doesn't seem to have an obvious injury list so though i'd ask...
(I know Vidic/Silvestre are long term) i'm thinking about Neville, Evra, Park...
Reply 9025
CheGriffin
Anyone know who'll be back for next week? ManUtd.com doesn't seem to have an obvious injury list so though i'd ask...
(I know Vidic/Silvestre are long term) i'm thinking about Neville, Evra, Park...

Neville another 2 weeks i think, not sure about Evra and Park.
Are any of you scum fans actually from Manchester???
Reply 9027
Leftite

:laugh: gimme a break...
Reply 9028
Who got predictions correct then?...need to update the table...
domisakin
:laugh: gimme a break...

sorry pal, dunno what i was thinking.

Are any of you from within a 100 miles of Manchester?!
#2(Laika)
Who got predictions correct then?...need to update the table...

domisakin

Roma 2 - 1 Man Utd

I'll probably get lynched for posting a negative result lol, but this would be a great result in my opinion

domisakin-
Only person i think
Reply 9031
CheGriffin
domisakin-
Only person i think

Right, cheers for that mate :yy:
Leftite

Lol kinda ironic that you only just changed your location to Leeds :laugh:
Leftite
sorry pal, dunno what i was thinking.

Are any of you from within a 100 miles of Manchester?!

Sorry but are you on this thread solely just to annoy and insult people?
Lol. considering Castleford is somewhere v.few people have heard of, and is virtually in leeds, then yer, very ironic. or not.

hayles101

In a word, Yes.
hayles101

It seems his existance in life is to:rolleyes:
Well he is a Leeds fan..
you don't see anyone on here goin on to some Leeds thread and insulting every member on the thread..hmmm why would that be?
Because there is no Leeds thread.

Manchester-****-****-****
Macnhester-****-****-****

Latest