Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Flash6289)
    Rofl, Portsmouth beat Man U at Old Trafford 2-1, and yet just lost to bottom of the league (and marginally so) Watford 4-2. I know it's football but that's laughable.
    When?

ReputationRep:
    I've altered the OT bit, don't know where that came from. :blush:

(Original post by Flash6289)
    I've altered the OT bit, don't know where that came from. :blush:
    Cool.

Yeah football is a funny game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    How does it feel to be beaten by a team that is (about to be) beaten by the bottom of the league
    Didn't this happen with Norwich?

ReputationRep:
    Update Scummers: I now have 6 "reps" for this thread. 5 of which are negative. You've all really hurt my feelings, all i wanted was to sensibly talk about football in a mature way and you spit in my face, thanks a alot.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leftite)
    Update Scummers: I now have 6 "reps" for this thread. 5 of which are negative. You've all really hurt my feelings, all i wanted was to sensibly talk about football in a mature way and you spit in my face, thanks a alot.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO ROMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    are you still here!!! No you dont talk about football in a mature way which is why no one here likes you!! it doesnt take a rocket scientist to work that out.

ReputationRep:
    WTF!!! YOUR FROM HUDDERSFIELD!!!!!

a traitor to your own county.

(Original post by Leftite)
    WTF!!! YOUR FROM HUDDERSFIELD!!!!!

a traitor to your own county.
    Wow you can read, i'd rather you spoke about football on this thread instead of talking about peoples location, im sure you can setup a thread on the chat section for that, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    He could be studying at Huddersfield University.

Besides, I thought of studying at Durham and I'm sure if I changed my location to Durham I'd get a reaction than if I changed it to LSE.

ReputationRep:
    You could put

Term-Time. : Wherever
    Home: Wherever.

ReputationRep:
    actually am originally from manchester but we moved to huddersfield a few years back, not that i should have to justify my reason for supporting united. you need to get a life mate!!

ReputationRep:
    I think we shud just ignore that dude leftite! :rolleyes:

Utd will win 2-1 2mo and go thru in xtra time
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Thanks Ziggy:top:

There's a lot of troll-tastic fans around at the minute... maybe their teams are doing not so good, so see the need to take it out on those doing better? who knows...

Anyway, i literally cannot wait until tomorrow night, i'm going to have to get in supplies and phone at the ready just in case Chelsea get knocked out, to repay the favour i received from a certain Chelsea friend of mine...

The lads know they have to give 110%, just hope the defence is up to the job.

Bring on the Roma !

(Original post by CheGriffin)
    Thanks Ziggy:top:

There's a lot of troll-tastic fans around at the minute... maybe their teams are doing not so good, so see the need to take it out on those doing better? who knows...

Anyway, i literally cannot wait until tomorrow night, i'm going to have to get in supplies and phone at the ready just in case Chelsea get knocked out, to repay the favour i received from a certain Chelsea friend of mine...

The lads know they have to give 110%, just hope the defence is up to the job.

Bring on the Roma !
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    *******s sake, let's send these Itis back with their ears ringing tommorow. No excuses.

ReputationRep:
    i dunno about the rest of you, but im getting a bit of a buzz already. Nail biting stuff.

(Original post by sebas_back)
    *******s sake, let's send these Itis back with their ears ringing tommorow. No excuses.
    Just a shame i couldnt get tickets for the game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domisakin)
    i dunno about the rest of you, but im getting a bit of a buzz already. Nail biting stuff.
    Been buzzing since the final whistle last Wednesday. Wont sleep tonight.

Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sebas_back)
    Been buzzing since the final whistle last Wednesday. Wont sleep tonight.
    Glad im not the only one :yy:

ReputationRep:
    God this is brilliant. I don't do enthusiasm lightly, but I haven't had these big match nerves of this size for 4 years since Real. Sun setting behind the Stretford End tommorow at KO, pile in after a few beers to set the mood. Have some cheese: "On my signal, unleash hell". COME ON!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.