The Manchester United Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Hubert Poo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
17,000!!!! FFS!!! What the Platini is going on?
Juwel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Hubert Poo)
17,000!!!! FFS!!! What the Platini is going on?
If David Dein gets the power job he wants, he best sort it all out
Hubert Poo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I want David Dein back at Arsenal though!!!! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I want David Dein back at Arsenal though!!!! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
But he was going to float you #zomg#
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Where are you sticking us for the cup final next week lads?

Got my ticket today
sebas_back
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jaxson)
Where are you sticking us for the cup final next week lads?

Got my ticket today
What's the block? Imagine it will be where you usually are.
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by sebas_back)
What's the block? Imagine it will be where you usually are.
Not a clue. Ordered them over the phone and so havent arrived yet. All i know is that the seats are undesignated.

How many did you bring down here? We have already sold 1000, and will probably get through this lot aswell
sebas_back
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jaxson)
Not a clue. Ordered them over the phone and so havent arrived yet. All i know is that the seats are undesignated.

How many did you bring down here? We have already sold 1000, and will probably get through this lot aswell
It will be just be where the away fans normally are, which I never understand as that's one of the best places for noise in the ground but that's United for you. Think we only brought between 500-1000, which was a bit disappointing. Hopefully be a good night anyway.
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Should be a good night indeed, hopefully our lads can do a mini istanbul.

Probably hear a few naughty songs, but ah well.
decola
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Rossi scored 2 goals against Fiorentina yestrerday for Parma, one in open play and one penalty. That brings his tally to 6 goals in 13 apps, which is pretty damn fine for an SS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJjDDUGOluo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GobuMpr7gCI
lauren_00
Report 11 years ago
rossi has been good for Parma, hopefully he'll emulate his success here in the united first team!
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by decola)
Rossi scored 2 goals against Fiorentina yestrerday for Parma, one in open play and one penalty. That brings his tally to 6 goals in 13 apps, which is pretty damn fine for an SS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJjDDUGOluo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GobuMpr7gCI
Very tidy finish, that first one.

Loving how Pepe Rossi's coming along, and 6 in 13's not bad at all.

I don't see him in the first team unless either Wayne Rooney's absent for a time, or S'ralex plays him on the left or something.
decola
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I love the look on Ranieri's face in the second video.
Uncle_fish
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ole~ Is meant to be retiring at the end of next season. Should show the game on every channel going and have tributes all around.
Shady05
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yep, he was quoted in a norweigan newspaper that he expects t retire at the end of his current contract which is nexe season. What a dedicated professional ole has been. i was at the sheff utd game on tuesday night and the crowd gave him such a cheer when he came..almost as if a goal had went in lol
Uncle_fish
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I think everyone loves Ole~ what a legend.
Rafa
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
VIDIC LIFT FOR MAN UTD

Sir Alex Ferguson has been handed a major boost as he seeks the second treble success of his glittering career with news that central defender Nemanja Vidic could be fit for the FA Cup and a potential Champions League Final in May.

The Serbian international is recovering ahead of schedule after suffering a dislocated shoulder against Blackburn recently and club medical staff are confident he will be ready and match fit for the FA Cup Final against Chelsea on May 19 and the Champions League Final in Athens four days later, should United beat AC Milan to get there.

Meanwhile, United striker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has hinted in a Norwegian newspaper that he could retire as a player next year.

Solskjaer, 34, who joined United from Norway's Molde in 1996, said he is not planning to continue playing once his current contract expires.

And Brazil legend Pele has warned United superstar Cristiano Ronaldo he is still two years away from grabbing his crown as the world's greatest player.

Pele, who scored more than 1,000 goals and won three World Cups during his career, said: "Ronaldo is a good player, but it is too soon to mention him as the best in the world."
Hubert Poo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Shady05)
yep, he was quoted in a norweigan newspaper that he expects t retire at the end of his current contract which is nexe season. What a dedicated professional ole has been. i was at the sheff utd game on tuesday night and the crowd gave him such a cheer when he came..almost as if a goal had went in lol
Couldn't agree more; when he broke his cheekbone in that comeback match it was awful. But having him back is great for all of us, United or not - lethal player, full of vision, and from the Paul Scholes brigade of professionalism. It'll be a pity to see him go - although I won't have to look at the United teamsheet in terror again!!! At least not in the Ole way, which was unique, even to your current team.

What's your thinking on the Milan game, guys?
Juwel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

What's your thinking on the Milan game, guys?
I always thought that whichever of Milan or Bayern progressed, they'd knock us out. That was until 7-1. We're just dynamite at home, and Milan are older now and without Andriy Shevchenko and Hernan Crespo (who destroyed us two years ago with his movement). As long as our back line returns to something close to full strength by the second leg, and Cris Ronaldo stays fit, we've got more than a great chance.
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
To be honest, i wouldn't read too much into the 7-1. Okay, it was a great performance but Roma just collapsed.

I personally think Milan will do you over 2 legs with Kaka the difference
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (234)
27.34%
No (622)
72.66%

Watched Threads