The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9560
Man Utd 2- 1 Middelsborough
Reply 9561
united 3-1 middlesbrough
Reply 9562
Rafa seems to have all the answers :p: so im opting for a 3 - 1 win. And lets face it, Ronaldo is bound to score today. Its fate :rolleyes:. Is the player that lashed out on him, available for the game?
BexTait
Boro to come before Milan (which hopefully my windscreen will be fixed in tome for, otherwise I'll miss that game too). Going for a United win, but will be close.

United 2-1 Boro

Hope you get it fixed soon. I'm not going to the game either today (been feeling really crap these past few days).

I reckon it's going to be a tight one as well. It usually is with 'boro but hopefully we can scrape through.
Reply 9564
What do people think of potential summer signing Ribery? Is he really worth £13million or should we let Arsenal get him...
Reply 9565
Shady05
What do people think of potential summer signing Ribery? Is he really worth £13million or should we let Arsenal get him...

If he does come to England, he'll be heading for Arsenal for sure. They've got thw whole french connection thing going on (lol). Would be interesting to see him and Ronaldo playing together, but i doubt it'll ever happen.
Reply 9566
Daveo
I hate playing borough, I'm going to go 2 - 2

Me too, but I think we'll have just about too much for them this time. 2-1 to us, I reckon.
Reply 9567
Shady05

Won't cut it, for me. Besides, we need someone left sided, to fill in for Giggsy at times. On the right I'm more than happy with Park and Ronaldo.
Reply 9568
*sings* guess who's going to milan :biggrin:

and 2-1 for today I reckon. Smithy to score!
Well, there I was wondering why on earth Richardson was playing instead of Giggs and he's only gone and scored. Wish I had gone to the match now.. damn being ill :mad:

Are you talking about Milan away Samba?
How do you guys get early goals so often =\
Viduka scores

1-1

:|
Come On Middlesborough! Chelsea For The Title
Reply 9573
Ally Kat
Well, there I was wondering why on earth Richardson was playing instead of Giggs and he's only gone and scored. Wish I had gone to the match now.. damn being ill :mad:

Are you talking about Milan away Samba?

indeed. :biggrin: And I've never been to the San Siro before!
samba
indeed. :biggrin: And I've never been to the San Siro before!

I got my ticket as well but I can't go to this one either :frown: I only applied so I would have a chance of getting a ticket for the final if we get through but it turns out I've got uni exams on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th May. I give up!
Reply 9575
Come on Utd! :frown: There is no chance we can slip up here today - we have got to play City yet before Chelsea! xx.
phewww
Reply 9577
cant believe rooney hasnt scored
oh god, we can't slip up now:frown: come on utd!!!
You lot get so lucky, now THAT was a penalty! Such Injustice!

Latest