'The Manchester United Society nobody cares'

Or something like that. Anyway its gone now
Ziggy did the same thing with the Liverpool Soc :p:
Ronaldo VII
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Manchester United has announced ticket prices for the 2007/08 season.

• From next season, the price range for match tickets at Old Trafford will be £25 - £44 for One United members (£23 - £39 in 2006/07)
• Junior Season Tickets in the Family Stand will be frozen at £190
• All junior match tickets around the stadium will be £10, a reduction of up to 48.7%, which means that an adult taking two children to a match will pay less in 2007/08 than in the current season
• Prices for the over 65s will be capped, with seniors paying the lower of 50% of an adult ticket or £20 per match
• The remaining third of Season Ticket holders will be required to join the Automatic Cup Scheme
• A minimum 25% discount will be applied to Carling Cup games played at Old Trafford up to a semi final, subject to the agreement of the opposition and the Football League.
:rolleyes:

I remember one premiership club saying that with the new tv rights money, they could allow everyone into their ground for free for 3 years and be in the same financial position they are now. United are the first premiership club that I've heard increase their prices for next season. A lot have reduced by up to 25% and even Chelski have held :rolleyes:
ManUtdFanDean
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
staduim will still fill out easy, but its not a very good move imo :s should of left it as it is
ManUtdFanDean
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Utd just got fined 14k and Roma 31k for crowd trouble..Roma/Italy police got away with murder :confused:
BexTait
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If we hadn't have had the season that we are having, the prices probably would have been held. A lot of people aren't gonna be happy about the Cup Scheme either I don't think. I'm hoping to move somewhere cheaper, especially as I'm gonna be doing a Masters in september, if they'll let me.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
With all the money they are gonna get with the increased TV money and another ticket increase they better provide some money for at least 2 quality players
Van der Zak
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
They got it change every year i think... depends...
Van der Zak
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
As you lot may KNOW IM VAN DER SAR FANATIC... I THINK IM HIS NO1 FAN.. SERIOUSLY
CJ
  • TSR Community Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
For those of you who aren't watching/listening...

H/T Chelsea 1 - 0 L'Pool
29' J.Cole...

Chelsea should be up by more... Liverpool not had one decent chance.
Van der Zak
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yh they did have a decent chance... gerrard header...
CJ
  • TSR Community Team
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Lil_zak)
Yh they did have a decent chance... gerrard header...
I wouldn't call that a chance... half chance would be generous IMO.
Hubert Poo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If Liverpool get an away goal they'll be much happier - 1-0 is fine for Chelsea. 1-1 would be a disaster for them.
Daveo
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
utd - chelski final
sebas_back
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
utd - chelski final
Careful now.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hope Liverpool can pull it off, id prefer to beat them in the final
CR45H
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
utd - chelski final
is possible but pool at anfield on a european night 2nd leg semi final; they'll be well up for it and i have a sneaky feeling they'l get through.
The_Bear
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
It's hard for me, defeating the dirty scousers in the CL would be a great feeling but defeating Mourinho would be personal. Beating Liverpool is like beating your girlfriends ex at pool, beating Chelsea is like beating the ****er she is cheating on you with.
Ziggy Stardust
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
Hope Liverpool can pull it off, id prefer to beat them in the final
No!
CJ
  • TSR Community Team
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by The_Bear)
It's hard for me, defeating the dirty scousers in the CL would be a great feeling but defeating Mourinho would be personal. Beating Liverpool is like beating your girlfriends ex at pool, beating Chelsea is like beating the ****er she is cheating on you with.
Haha... very well put.

I think we have the capabilites to beat both, no doubt about that....

Overall i still think i'd like to play 'pool in the final... i couldn't face playing Chelski 3 times in that short space of time (especially as my best friend is a C'ski supporter:rolleyes: )

I also think the 'Pool would be an 'easier' match (only slightly... but Chelsea are just too defensive for my liking)

Although kicking Mourinho's arse is always a good laugh ;yes;
sebas_back
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
How anyone can say they'd rather play Liverpool in the final is completely beyond me, and tbh, borderline moronic.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (40)
27.78%
No - I got the required grades (86)
59.72%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (18)
12.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed