(Original post by Zlatan)

Nice.
is that for next season or something??
Zlatan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I thought the topic was about Manchester United socks?
Rafa
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Zlatan)
I thought the topic was about Manchester United socks?
:p:...very funny...
Mr power
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
yer rafa many people have said to me about the name. I will make you leader so you can carry out the change. I hope that utd story is true, dont how good the times is.
Rafa
(Original post by Mr power)
yer rafa many people have said to me about the name. I will make you leader so you can carry out the change. I hope that utd story is true, dont how good the times is.
yeh same here....
Rafa
Real & Bayern eye Van Nistelrooy

Real Madrid may join Bayern Munich in the chase for Manchester United striker Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

Real president Ramon Calderon believes new boss Fabio Capello is considering a move for the 30-year-old Dutchman.

"It seems as though Fabio likes Van Nistelrooy," Calderon told the club website. "He could complement Ronaldo."

Meanwhile, Bayern are ready to speak to United, with club chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge saying: "The player wants to come to us we know that."

Van Nistelrooy's future at United has been in question since he drove away from Old Trafford three hours before the final Premiership game of last season.

He is thought to have been unhappy at being left out of the side to face Charlton after spending much of the second half of the season on the bench.

We have to speak with the player and naturally with Manchester United

Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge
Despite spending most of the latter part of the Premiership campaign on the bench, Van Nistelrooy still managed to finish the season as United's top scorer, with 21 league goals.

"Now we will approach the thing with all calm," Rummenigge said in a newspaper interview carried on Bayern's website.

"We have to speak with the player and naturally with Manchester United but there are no grounds for haste."

But German outfit Bayern may face competition from Spanish giants Real Madrid.
lil one
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey guys, just requested to join this soc, its great, i love United
Rafa
(Original post by lil_one)
Hey guys, just requested to join this soc, its great, i love United
nice one ...welcome and enjoy your stay!
Mr power
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
rafa, you are now a leader. enjoy!
A Y A Z
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i like those socks :p:
Rafa
(Original post by Mr power)
rafa, you are now a leader. enjoy!
cheers mate
Rafa
our Society has Officially been changed....it is now Man Utd Society ....Mr Powers...can you change the title of this thread to Man Utd Society..thanks
Mithun
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey People,

A life long Man Utd fan here.

Looks like we are going to lose Ronaldo and Ruud, thats going to mess up our attack and wings. I was hoping our midfield will be sorted this summer but looks like we might end up with more problems.
Rafa
(Original post by Mithun)
Hey People,

A life long Man Utd fan here.

Looks like we are going to lose Ronaldo and Ruud, thats going to mess up our attack and wings. I was hoping our midfield will be sorted this summer but looks like we might end up with more problems.
welcome dude....

Ronaldo and Ruud are still Man Utd players....it may look as if they are going...but we'll haveto wait and see....and im sure if they do go...we will definitely buy replacements...i hope lol...
gas_panic!
Badges: 12
Report 12 years ago
Even though i don't support manyoo, i probably know as much about them as some manyoo fans on here so i'll comment: Carrick would be your best signing, or Ribery if ronaldo ****s off.
Rafa
(Original post by gas_panic!)
Even though i don't support manyoo, i probably know as much about them as some manyoo fans on here so i'll comment: Carrick would be your best signing, or Ribery if ronaldo ****s off.
i dunno about that...but about Carrick yes...i think he'll be a good signing.....a good passer of the ball...just sits in the defensive role and plays balls.....as for Ribery....hes a good player whos very electric...only problem with him is hes got his heart set on Lyon.....
Rafa
Fergie will dig in to keep Ronaldo at United
Rafa
Real in the running for van
Mithun
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by gas_panic!)
There are rumours that we have pulled out of the race for carrick as spurs want 20 mil, carrick isn't worth anything more than 10 million pounds and if we sign carrick we would have to sign a defensive midfielder as carrick can't tackle.
Rafa
(Original post by Mithun)
There are rumours that we have pulled out of the race for carrick as spurs want 20 mil, carrick isn't worth anything more than 10 million pounds and if we sign carrick we would have to sign a defensive midfielder as carrick can't tackle.
yep i agree with you mate...the only reason why Carrick is called a defensive midfielder is because of his presence and his ability to get himself out of trouble with one perfect pass....
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (296)
25.92%
Yes - they're famous (292)
25.57%
No I don't (554)
48.51%

Watched Threads