Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Kaka is good but Gattuso is ****ing amazing. Thank god he doesnt play in the Premiership.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure who I want to win the CL

Liverpool to kill off AC for beating us.

AC to shut up the Liverpool fans up on here (and in general).

Tough choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)

Tough choice
    Lol, I get a lot more stick off my ManUre-fan mates than I give out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)

Tough choice
    I always champion the underdog, so perhaps i'll be 'supporting' Liverpool. It's always nice when the favourite gets done over, in any sport etc...

ReputationRep:
    But its always nice when A. Liverpool lose and B. They shut the hell up for once. My hopes and money will be on Milan.

ReputationRep:
    We just need to win the league. Concentrate on citeh now.

If I were offered either the league or CL I would take the league everytime.

So it's not devasting that we lost, providing we win the league of course from now on in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sharpshooter)
    We just need to win the league. Concentrate on citeh now.

If I were offered either the league or CL I would take the league everytime.

So it's not devasting that we lost, providing we win the league of course from now on in.
    The league is the prize scalp, there's no getting away from this. Liverpool can continue to delude themselves of their harsh domestic reality, by continuing to be a success when it comes to the CL.

And it's a Man City without the suspended Joey Barton. This will surely aid United.

ReputationRep:
    Poor Fergie - he didn't look like a happy bunny.
    We were totally outclassed and to be honest I'd rather go out to a great team than to lose to someone crap like, say, Liverpool on penalties.

ReputationRep:
    how can anyone want liverpool to win the CL. i dont care milan knocked us out and got through i still want them to win the final because with displays like that they deserve to. i think milan will be gunning for pool from the off and think this time milan will win...i hope they do!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR45H)
    how can anyone want liverpool to win the CL. i dont care milan knocked us out and got through i still want them to win the final because with displays like that they deserve to. i think milan will be gunning for pool from the off and think this time milan will win...i hope they do!!
    :ditto: I hope so, though I have a bad feeling they'll just roll over. It'll be harder to score against L'pool than it was us.

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky fellas. You got fully raped today...

ReputationRep:
    i dont think man u deserved to lose like that considering the way you have been playing but milan had you sussed tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CR45H)
    :ditto: I always prefer to go out to the eventual winners anyway. We went out to the team that will win and I'll enjoy watching it happen, even more so if I win that sky competition to go there in person. I wonder if JJB sell Milan shirts...

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah and by the way, i thought the referee was awful tonight

ReputationRep:
    I didnt think the ref did too much wrong. Gattuso should have been booked far earlier than when he was and time added on was a joke but apart from that I didnt have too many complaints.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by opiache)
    :ditto: I hope so, though I have a bad feeling they'll just roll over. It'll be harder to score against L'pool than it was us.
    i cant see that happening this time, you just had to see the eyes of gattuso and all of milan in fact to see how much they wanted a piece of liverpool.

ReputationRep:
    Referee was fine I thought. To be honest, we were outclassed today and I 100% wish to to Milan win; they deserve it. Mourinho said it, and i'll repeat it: whilst Liverpool only chase one trophy per season, they'll never match either us or Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by no1mohsin)
    Referee was fine I thought. To be honest, we were outclassed today and I 100% wish to to Milan win; they deserve it. Mourinho said it, and i'll repeat it: whilst Liverpool only chase one trophy per season, they'll never match either us or Chelsea.
    :ditto:
    Liverpool haven't been good in the premiership for years, let alone great. I don't understand how they can do so well in Europe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by no1mohsin)
    Same with Milan, really. Both them and Liverfool have been resting players in the league for the last couple of weeks, whereas Chelski and ourselves have been fighting for the title and in our case not having much backup on the bench to give them a rest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by opiache)
    :ditto:
    Liverpool haven't been good in the premiership for years, let alone great. I don't understand how they can do so well in Europe
    because that's all they give a crap about and the only title they can realistically win. Which isn't all that much to brag about tbh.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.