The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ronaldo VII
No I would say 'the better team won' but that doesnt mean that I'd have wanted them to win. I'd rather they crash and burn and get a right royal stuffing.

Amen!
Ziggy Stardust
I can't take you seriously with that picture in your signature.

"God"

<dies>

4th highest goalscorer in Premiership history. Idolised by millions. Legend.
Martyn1989
4th highest goalscorer in Premiership history. Idolised by millions. Legend.

Still behind theirry Henry!:wink:
Reply 10363
Martyn1989
And you never contemplated suicide the other five teams we have won it :p:?

Ive only been on earth for one :redface: It was my experiences on that fateful evening that have led to this current state of mind :wink:

I wont deny it, i had the biggest grin on my face at half time. To this day, im still convinced Dida was spiked/bribed at half time (lol). Watching schevchenko miss that final pen felt like having a stake being driven into my heart. But nay, i could just about live what that.

It was the swagger, the arrogance from the liverpool fans that tipped me over the edge! I dont know how i would cope should it happen again.
God help people who look up to and idolise Fowler :laugh: Hmm, maybe him snorting the white line in a goal celebration answers a lot of questions about the youths of Liverpool today.
Ronaldo VII
God help people who look up to and idolise Fowler :laugh: Hmm, maybe him snorting the white line in a goal celebration answers a lot of questions about the youths of Liverpool today.

clearly. along with scholes' chavvy punch aimed at alonso explaining all the essex boys kuntish behaviour?
Quick someone report this post!

Cheers.
Reply 10368
jo_ukcrew03

Thats appreciation for you :rolleyes:
Dudek, Crouch, Agger and now Reina. Liverpool players certainly are a popular bunch with the criminals.
There is no doubt AC will go out all guns blazing against Liverpool - however, maybe Liverpool will also come out all guns blazing.

I think AC will probably nick it tho - I'd like to see it go to penalties again :biggrin:
domisakin
Ive only been on earth for one :redface: It was my experiences on that fateful evening that have led to this current state of mind :wink:

I wont deny it, i had the biggest grin on my face at half time. To this day, im still convinced Dida was spiked/bribed at half time (lol). Watching schevchenko miss that final pen felt like having a stake being driven into my heart. But nay, i could just about live what that.

It was the swagger, the arrogance from the liverpool fans that tipped me over the edge! I dont know how i would cope should it happen again.

I could tell Sheva was gonna miss that penalty before he even took it - I think we spoke about 1st and final penalties on this thread earleir today and Sheva definitley cracked under the pressure of being one of the later penalty takers.

Best he wishes he stayed at AC now
Gutted about tonite. Pains me to admit it but Milan were just too good for our boys. The best team on the night won :/

Ill be rooting for Milan to win in the final. Honest to God, I want Milan to thrash those scousers almost as much as I'd want us to thrash them if we were in the final ourselves.
We got outclassed. It is as simple as that. I really feel sorry for Scholes... if any player in the World deserves an appearance at a CL final, I'd say its him. Consistently been one of United's best players, but, alas, he has no luck.
..Inphinite..
We got outclassed. It is as simple as that. I really feel sorry for Scholes... if any player in the World deserves an appearance at a CL final, I'd say its him. Consistently been one of United's best players, but, alas, he has no luck.

i wonder if he will be around next year - especially as a first team player

I think we seriously need a totally dominating midfielder and as we have the young carrick...
Clubber Lang

I think we seriously need a totally dominating midfielder and as we have the young carrick...

scholes has been excellent this season, what are you talking about
Ronaldo VII

God help the people who idolise "once a blue, always a blue" Rooney :rolleyes:

It must pain you Mancs that one of your best players is a Scouser.
Martyn1989
God help the people who idolise "once a blue, always a blue" Rooney :rolleyes:

It must pain you Mancs that one of your best players is a Scouser.

At least he's English :rolleyes:
Clubber Lang

I reckon Gattuso would be a good buy as much as i hate the cheating bastard. He would be much better than Hargreaves. Saying that i think Scholes is good for another season.
luton666
I reckon Gattuso would be a good buy as much as i hate the cheating bastard. He would be much better than Hargreaves. Saying that i think Scholes is good for another season.

Yes I agree on both points. Scholes was our best player last night and has been consistently great all season. I have wanted United to buy Gattuso since Keane left and as much as he was a tosser last night he would be ideal. We knew he would be a big problem and he lived up to it.

Latest