Turn on thread page Beta

The Manchester United Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Id take Owen for £9m, without doubt. Him and Wazza for England are the perfect match and we all know he can score goals. He is a snatch at 9m really and would go straight into the team I feel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    Id take Owen for £9m, without doubt.
    really? With his recent spate of injuries? And they haven't just been of a niggly variety either. £9 million is extortionate IMO.

ReputationRep:
    Id prefer the occasional injury from Owen to that of Saha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    Id prefer the occasional injury from Owen to that of Saha
    He's just got back from a pretty serious injury. He's also barely played for the last 18 or so months.

ReputationRep:
    Its a risk but £9m is nothing to risk on a striker, we paid 7 for Smith and 12 for Louis, and if Owen stays fit he would give us 25+ a season.

ReputationRep:
    I half want him at Pool but in someway, only if we cant get someone like Torres ._.

(Original post by Kye_105)
    Glory glory Man.Utd!

Bring on the next season hehe! I'm hoping Hargreaves and Nani do make it to United. Hargreaves would be key for those Champions League matches, especially the away ties.

Nani looks like a great prospect, totally fits the Man.Utd attacking style and with Ronaldo as his mentor, I don't see why he won't make in the EPL. Could even be the natural heir to Giggs when he does eventually retire should Nani really does come to Man.Utd
    There has been a lot of rumours floating about concerning Nani, lot's of people rate him highly, im not sure if he can be natural heir to Giggs as he's a different type of player who likes to come inside and most importantly he's not a left footed player, from what i've seen of him (YouTube), he does look promising but i'd personaly go for Quaresma, there has also been talk of Ribery too.

I think our main priority this summer is to find a natural tackler in midfield and a prolific striker.

ReputationRep:
    United are going to kick arse later! shame it wasnt against Milan last week
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Ah, 8:00 kick off, thank god for that, thoughi I was going to miss the 1st half....

To be honest i only just remembered about the game, what with revision etc.

(Original post by CheGriffin)
    Ah, 8:00 kick off, thank god for that, thoughi I was going to miss the 1st half....

To be honest i only just remembered about the game, what with revision etc.
    I bet you would have remembered if it was a title decider :p:
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    I bet you would have remembered if it was a title decider :p:
    If it were the title decider i would be far too nervous to revise:p:

Hopefully some of the youngsters can can a run out (listen to me all old and ****)... Drogba and Robben aren't playing, so hopefully they'll get a chance, and our defence will be able to cope with the more inexperienced Kalou.

Should still be a decent game, even though only extra bragging rights are up for grabs.:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I can feel the relief from here that everything is settled already. :p:

Enjoy it.

It will be interesting to see Chelsea's approach psychologically tonight; for a team has hard mentally as I suspect they are, the attempt to recapture the title began as soon as they lost it, and added to that they'll want a marker down for next Saturday.

Either way though, whether you win, lose or draw, you'll leave as Champions tonight. Next year can wait for now as far as United are concerned.

ReputationRep:
    I think if Shawn Wright-Phillips plays he'll express himself against us.

ReputationRep:
    Our Gems Are Back, Guys!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    Our Gems Are Back, Guys!!!
    Hehe, that was fun... for a second...

ReputationRep:
    oh noes

ReputationRep:
    Who can suugest and predict the team fergie will field against chelsea

TEAM NEWS:

Kuszcack

Lee Brown O'Shea Heinze

Eagles Fletcher Richardson Solskjaer

Smith Dong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    TEAM NEWS:

Kuszcack

Lee Brown O'Shea Heinze

Eagles Fletcher Richardson Solskjaer

Smith Dong
    Not even gonna watch it - i wantedto see the guard of honour - they will be honouring people who didnt even win the title, lol

ReputationRep:
    We're taking the piss :rofl:

Poll
Do you like exams?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.