The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Do you think it's worth starting a Cup Final official thread yet, or is it to early? Is it worth having one do you think?
Reply 10721
Hubert Poo
Do you think it's worth starting a Cup Final official thread yet, or is it to early? Is it worth having one do you think?

I wouldn't bother really. We're not that insecure (cough) :p:

-

Gary Neville will probably miss the Cup Final. Damn.
Reply 10722
Saha's off. Been ruled out of the cup final.
domisakin
Saha's off. Been ruled out of the cup final.

he gets 1 injury after another :s-smilie:
Reply 10724
ManUtdFanDean
he gets 1 injury after another :s-smilie:

Story of his life as far as his career with United is concerned, the lad's got the potential of becoming a world class striker and has all the right attributes of doing so but his injuries have just let him down big time, he started off the season so brightly and was top scorer in the Premiership at one point and also in the Champions League i think (not too sure though), his future looks rather cloudy at the moment, Fergie would most definitely have to buy another striker if he was to sell Saha.
Id be very surprised if we didnt sign a top striker in addition to our current ones. I dont know where Rossi is going to be next season but I cant see him being a regular starter :s-smilie:
Juwel
I wouldn't bother really. We're not that insecure (cough) :p:

Cool. I thought to ask you guys first seeing as we're not in the Cup Final. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

There's always next year though. :smile: :smile: :smile:
predictions for the game tomorrow?

United to win at least 2-1, possibly 3-1. West Ham will get relegated, with Wigan securing the necessary win away at Sheffield United.

Relegated teams, Watford, Charlton & West Ham.
Ronaldo VII
Id be very surprised if we didnt sign a top striker in addition to our current ones. I dont know where Rossi is going to be next season but I cant see him being a regular starter :s-smilie:

Id like to see Rossi get a go next season, i think he could become a top class striker, we will defenatly buy a striker so Saha will leave to a club like Newcastle or some1
Man Utd 7-0 West Ham
The_Bear
Man Utd 7-0 West Ham

Interesting.

I'm going to put Tevez down as an OG scorer, making them lose the game and their premiership status. Wigan will win away @ Sheff Utd. The irony of a Tevez OG to decide West Ham's fate. The media would love that. So, would Wigan and Sheff Utd.
West Ham will win 2-0... ooh, controversial me :p:
Reply 10732
My Prediction:

Man Utd 3 - 1 West Ham
Reply 10733
5-1
Reply 10734
I think we'll do 'em. I hope we do 'em. 5-0 to us :cool:
3-0 to United

I think Sheffield United will beat Wigan to send them down :frown:
Ronaldo VII
3-0 to United

I think Sheffield United will beat Wigan to send them down :frown:

There'll be some match-fixing going on in that match. I'm predicting West Ham to get relegated, and for them to also lose the match at OT.
Reply 10737
should be interesting if Wigan win by 1 and West Ham lose by one - it will be decided on who scored the most goals won't it? or something.

(edit: infact sheffield would go down - interesting!)
Come On Chelsea!

Latest