The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Didn't see that coming.
I agree with Ronaldo, that was so lothargic of performance it wasn't true. My frustrations can only be matched by that game against Sunderland last year.

What pisses me off is that West Ham absolutely HATE us, so most Utd fans might be all happy now, but don't expect West Ham to us any favours next year when we visit them Upton Park. They really don't like us, honestly, but we seemed to have given them a free ride for some reason
Reply 10762
C'mon man, who cares ?
Sharpshooter
I agree with Ronaldo, that was so lothargic of performance it wasn't true. My frustrations can only be matched by that game against Sunderland last year.

What pisses me off is that West Ham absolutely HATE us, so most Utd fans might be all happy now, but don't expect West Ham to us any favours next year when we visit them Upton Park. They really don't like us, honestly, but we seemed to have given them a free ride for some reason

It doesn't really makde sense to go all out for it - its only about playing for pride - they probably want to save that little extra for against Chelsea - when it will be needed.
ME.

We've given West Ham a free ticket to the premiership. Yet next season, they'll kick the ****e out of us and do everything they can to stop us winning anything.

Fergie "I won't disrespect Wigan or Sheff Utd":rolleyes:

Lmao.
Ah well screw it I may as well watch the trophy celebrations. Despite the major anti-climax.
Was dissapointing to lose but i couldnt care less really :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 10767
ManUtdFanDean
Was dissapointing to lose but i couldnt care less really :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

You really do love that smiley don't you :p:
Lol Wayne just sworn live on Sky.
Reply 10769
wanted to end the season in style.. but we are the champs and that is what matters, stil slightly dissapointed though. Now bring on the fa cup final!!!
FA Cup could be explosive IMO - we can win 2 trophies and stop Chelsea winning any. Both teams will give it all.
Some photos from title celebrations today:

Great Success :biggrin:
VDS nearly dropped the trophy..been doing that with the ball alot to :biggrin:
Reply 10773
Thanks for that Phil.
I thought we'd lose today...

not overly bothered though, it has to be said
Should go post a few in the rival societies :biggrin:
did Alan Smith get a medal then? Looks like he is holding one - either that or an empty strap, lol
Clubber Lang
did Alan Smith get a medal then? Looks like he is holding one - either that or an empty strap, lol

Sky said that both him and Kuszczak got one by special request :smile:
Fergie got manager of the year, Ronaldo player of the year and Giggsy merit award :smile:

We've won it 16 times...we've won it 16 tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimes... :biggrin:

I love the "he's won it 9 times" chant about Giggsy today too :biggrin:
Couple more :p:

^^^ Where's the rug, Ryan? :toofunny:

^^^ Who is that? She was in a picture standing next to Louis and Fletcher :s-smilie:

Latest