Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yes, every time i see the little babys annoying ****ing face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leftite)
    ^hope it hurts.

Ronaldo is a fag, face it.
    I always read your name as 'Left tit'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leftite)
    Yes, every time i see the little babys annoying ****ing face.
    Slink off into the corner again lad, like usual. Someone will ask an awkward question you wont know the answer to, you'll probably beat your wife/mum/dog or all 3, and have Kwik Save economy red cabbage for tea. Enjoy your ****e life in Leeds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AYE)
    I always read your name as 'Left tit'
    I see it as Gob****e

I think he has a secret desire that Ronaldo is gay, although he isnt, as he is the only person on here that keeps bringing it up. Leftite will be out of the closet before next season starts, I bet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    Experienced him personally?
    Oh come on, he has some taste. :rolleyes:
    Ronaldo, that is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ziggy Stardust)
    Has Rooney been as good as you thought he would be this year?

I don't think so.
    The way I see it, he's a year behind Cris Ronaldo in developing as a footballer. Stands to reason, with Rooney being a year younger and all. Ergo, I believe next year will be his year.

Not that I'm at all dissatisfied with his contribution this year; a very good goal haul and been at the heart of much that was productive and destructive. And less of the front page headlines too, he's becoming a good pro like all the young players at United do.

Louis Saha out of FA Cup final;

"Louis is out," said Ferguson.

"He picked up the knee injury in Milan and we did another scan on Monday to identify the problem for clearly.

"With Louis now, it is a matter of deciding what to do next. We will be making a decision next week but we are considering an operation."

ReputationRep:
    Louis needs to get sorted this summer and be 100% fit for the new season, whether it be with us or with someone else

ReputationRep:
    Louis needs to get sorted this summer and be 100% fit for the new season, whether it be with us or with someone else
    as long as that ****** Defoe doesn't come to OT...
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    as long as that ****** Defoe doesn't come to OT...
    Agreed. Much better talent out there me thinks.

ReputationRep:
    Id prefer Defoe over Bent, plus I saw it in a dream :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheGriffin)
    Agreed. Much better talent out there me thinks.
    And United should not be spending a crazy sum on Owen Hargreaves, and let's acknowledge his bbc website column, and that the ass-kissing towards United is a tad lame. Stinks of desperation.

Pity that Gattuso remains content at AC, and the fact he'd cost a fair bit more than Hargreaves (having said this, i don't know where he is in his current contract)...

ReputationRep:
    He certainly is a bit of a kiss-ass isn't he?

He'd be a decent signing though, and it seems a dead cert really.

ReputationRep:
    We could have got him for free last summer before he sign a 4 year contract. 18m he's gonna cost, I HATE Bayern even though they have a right to keep him.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know whether it's a compliment to call Bayern the most stubborn club in the whole of Europe to do business with.

In business speak, they protect their assets very well indeed.

(Original post by AYE)
    We could have got him for free last summer before he sign a 4 year contract. 18m he's gonna cost, I HATE Bayern even though they have a right to keep him.
    It was October 2005 he signed his 4 year contract, not last summer.

18 million for Hargreaves is a lot of money, but seeing as though we got Carrick for about the same price, im not too bothered, he's a quality player and would be beneficial to the club. Im also guessing that the initial fee won't be 18 million but more in the region of 13-14 million and the remainder of the fee based on the club's success.

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see they have won nothing this year

ReputationRep:
    Nice to see they have won nothing this year
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Neville op a success

"We gave him every chance to be ready to play in the final out of respect for the service he's given us and being our captain, but it just wasn't working," Ferguson told Sky Sports News.

"Strangely his sprinting wasn't a problem, it was with his jogging that the problem seemed to surface again.

"It came to the point that he wasn't going to be ready for Saturday so we therefore wanted to get him fit for the start of the season.

"We operated immediately, and it's been successful. We've cleaned it up and he should be there for the start of the season."

Neville, who is set to travel to Wembley to watch his team-mates, was only expected to be out for a few weeks when he first sustained the injury.

Ferguson said: "It is a blow. When it happened we didn't think it would be particularly serious.

"It was ligament damage and we thought in five or six weeks he'd be back, but it just didn't get any better.

"We're confident he'll be back for the start of the season."

Louis Saha will also miss the final due to a knee problem but Ferguson was relieved to see the rest of his squad come through unscathed following the 1-0 defeat to West Ham at the weekend.

Nemanja Vidic and Rio Ferdinand, who have both had injuries in recent weeks, were rested for that game as a precaution but will return at Wembley.

"Those two are out, but we have no injuries from Sunday's game, which is good news," Ferguson confirmed.

"All the squad from then, plus Ferdinand and Vidic, will be available for the final."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    It was October 2005 he signed his 4 year contract, not last summer.

Oh, still astrix x4 bayern !

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.