(Original post by #2(Laika))
    our new kit....

You're kidding? That's bloody awful

theres no way Gabby will go.....

(Original post by Berto90)
    You're kidding? That's bloody awful
    its not that bad mate

ReputationRep:
    I dunno, I thought it was bad when they plastered the AIG logo across the old shirt, now this one is possibly worse because the sponsor seems the focus of the kit.

I was under the impression the shirt wouldn't change design this year :confused:

I dunno, I thought it was bad when they plastered the AIG logo across the old shirt, now this one is possibly worse because the sponsor seems the focus of the kit.

I was under the impression the shirt wouldn't change design this year :confused:
    well they had to seeing as though we've got new sponsors...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rupeshb)
    Yes if its Man Utd
    (Im a gooner btw)l
    just get out of here, youre team finished 4th come back and have your say when they actually do something. What did you win last season btw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    What a gimpish thread
    Why dont u go back to ur teams thread that? i dont really get what your point is. Our moto is called STRICLY FOR MANCS so if you could kindly leave plz watto.

ReputationRep:
    Hey rafa or ollie if we get idiots spamming or talkin irrelveant then use the warn feature please.

ReputationRep:
    well they had to seeing as though we've got new sponsors...
    Well we normally get a new kit every three years, I presumed they would just change the sponsor and keep the design, and then next season change the design when it was due to be changed.

It's not too bad actually, if they made the sponsor a little smaller and removed the white bit around the badge then it would be passable.

(Original post by Mr power)
    Hey rafa or ollie if we get idiots spamming or talkin irrelveant then use the warn feature please.
    theres a warn feature?

ReputationRep:
    theres a warn feature?
    I presumed only for mods, and I guess they dislike the thread because of the frequent text speak on the early pages, which actually put me off too, however this has subsided now.

ReputationRep:
    yer its at the start of every post rafa, at the top its a warning triangle.

(Original post by Mr power)
    yer its at the start of every post rafa, at the top its a warning triangle.
    oh right that ok...cool :yy:

ReputationRep:
    good good because i dont want any posts which are spam or irreleveant or ****ging messages about utd on this soc .

ReputationRep:
    If you've got any problems either:
    a) use the post report system
    b) PM me

ReputationRep:
    Well we normally get a new kit every three years, I presumed they would just change the sponsor and keep the design, and then next season change the design when it was due to be changed.

It's not too bad actually, if they made the sponsor a little smaller and removed the white bit around the badge then it would be passable.
    Well we have a kit for two seasons at a time, so it seems that Man Utd will bring out new home and away kits this season, and then a 3rd kit next season which will effectively be the away kit (because the home/away can't be changed for another year).

It doesn't look too bad, it might look better when it's actually worn, I'm more interested in the shots of some players wearing it. I do think the AIG logo is a tad on the large side though. What a crap company logo though, their design logic must have consisted of some primary school kid on Microsoft Word

(Original post by dan)
    If you've got any problems either:
    a) use the post report system
    b) PM me
    cool thanks

ReputationRep:
    i wna joinnnnnnnnn
    i support man utd!!!!!

(Original post by olliemccowan)
    Well we have a kit for two seasons at a time, so it seems that Man Utd will bring out new home and away kits this season, and then a 3rd kit next season which will effectively be the away kit (because the home/away can't be changed for another year).

It doesn't look too bad, it might look better when it's actually worn, I'm more interested in the shots of some players wearing it. I do think the AIG logo is a tad on the large side though. What a crap company logo though, their design logic must have consisted of some primary school kid on Microsoft Word

(Original post by sim90)
    i wna joinnnnnnnnn
    i support man utd!!!!!
    feel free to join

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.