Turn on thread page Beta

The Manchester United Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    look ollie i hope this isnt a qu which u have been asked to ask me by darth vader. hes a bit of a immature person.

ReputationRep:
    Asked by who? lol. Someone said that you had changed your username, so I was just interested what it was beforehand.

have you changed your name before?

(Original post by olliemccowan)
    Asked by who? lol. Someone said that you had changed your username, so I was just interested what it was beforehand.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    na ive always had this name.

ReputationRep:
    [quote=Mr power]
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    nolan vs carrick, who would you pick?

mr power has changed his username hasnt he! :p:

Yes i have and whats your point?
    i was just going to ask why you changed it! chill out man and happy birthday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olliemccowan)
    I'd probably pick Carrick because his range of passing is very good, but he needs someone like Gattuso next to him to do the dirty work. In my opinion £14 million is a bit too much, but as long as we've got plenty to spend on other players then a couple of million over the top isn't too much to worry about
    nolans passing is pretty good aswell, he's a kind of complete package. (i've seen him play more than carrick :p: )

but i'm not sure whether we will have a lot of funds :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    thanks
    cool sig ( i think im gonna knick the united pict in your old one :p: can i put it in my sig (the old pict?) ):p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr power)
    look ollie i hope this isnt a qu which u have been asked to ask me by darth vader. hes a bit of a immature person.
    why would I ask other members to ask you a question that I can ask myself? I'm not looking for a fight here, but you're continuously saying 'negative' things about me and too me! I respect your opinion about me being immature, because it's a fact but whats the big deal in me asking you a question? :s:

Thanks for starting this soc and I'm glad that you like TSR, we all enjoy meeting people on here aswell

And first impressions aint always right

ReputationRep:
    Ronaldo will not leave united, and i am 75% sure of this. Why? Firstly because united have come forward in the press, which they normally do when speaking of the truth (too much press coverage to openly lie), and said that it is not in their interest to sell their best young players, whcih makes sense. Secondly, fergie sees Ronaldo as uniteds future, he wants to be remembered as a man who left united with players who would continue uniteds success, therefore relating it back to fergies days when he initially brought those players in. Thirdly, Ronaldo has publically said that he will decide but if he ends up at united, he worryingly described that that would be 'fine', which pissed me off as you would expect more passion considering most united fans are nervously awaiting his decision.

ReputationRep:
    i agree with you. i dont think ronaldo is going to leave, it seems like he's had a change of heart :p:

ReputationRep:
    New kits for 06-07, if you aitn seen them.

Not bad!

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/2...united16vp.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6995/neville4ew.jpg

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/7466/rio18wt.jpg

away kit (cant see much)
    http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/934/away6ah.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/635...homejersey.jpg

ReputationRep:
    hey darth vader, sorz about my 'crap' if u like lol. sorz about that m8.

Good Morning!

(Original post by Mr power)
    na ive always had this name.
    ok cool

cool sig ( i think im gonna knick the united pict in your old one :p: can i put it in my sig (the old pict?) ):p:
    yeh sure go for it...

i agree with you. i dont think ronaldo is going to leave, it seems like he's had a change of heart :p:
    yep its looks like it...but you cant always beleive what you read...we'll just haveto sit tight and see what happens....

ReputationRep:
    to be honest anyone seen in those new united tops is a ****, might as well throw you money at glazer. Lots of match going fans have stumped up for season tickets, myself included, but when it comes to megastore its a no go area, you want to be treated as a joke, part timing johny meagastore type, walk around with a megastore bag and a new shirt, that will endire you to the united faithful.

ReputationRep:
    Uh, the badge on the new United kit looks awful, why retro?

ReputationRep:
    Yer i have to agree with fellow ppl that the kit is awful tbh. whens utd first pre season game and wat time is ko

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.