Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Mr power)
    I think the likes of rossi would be good to have play regularly in this tour. Hes got a bright spark about him. Anyone know any internet links which may be showing the pre season games?
    yep definitely....i think hes gonna be great for us.....

ReputationRep:
    im bored, any one up to anything fun?

nah nothing really...listening to music....

ReputationRep:
    kewl i think i will go back to the tele soon. very quiet on here tonight hey rafa. u on msn?

kewl i think i will go back to the tele soon. very quiet on here tonight hey rafa. u on msn?
    yeh very quite....nah not on msn....dont like going on there...its like 20 boxes all open up at the same time saying "hi"...lol....annoying...

ReputationRep:
    o right ok lol haha funni msn. Yer its very quite i have to say. tell u wat i will post my utd legend of all time.

o right ok lol haha funni msn. Yer its very quite i have to say. tell u wat i will post my utd legend of all time.
    ok go ahead...

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    what a guy, hey i just got that pic yeah and i was reading how he spent time in prison. very weird.

Mickey Thomas...legend! :yy:

ReputationRep:
    yer hes so funny aswell.

yer hes so funny aswell.
    yeh he is

ReputationRep:
    Heinze is going to be a legend, his announcement should teach players like Ronaldo.

(Original post by Mithun)
    Heinze is going to be a legend, his announcement should teach players like Ronaldo.
    yep definitely...thats loyalty for you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    yep definitely...thats loyalty for you...
    Good to see some of it still lying around despite all the money that has come into the game.

Tomorrow our new retro kits are coming out and have you seen our new official site, looks much better than the old one.

Good to see some of it still lying around despite all the money that has come into the game.

Tomorrow our new retro kits are coming out and have you seen our new official site, looks much better than the old one.
    yeh i cant wait to see it...and also see Paul Scholes play again..ive missed him!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #2(Laika))
    yeh i cant wait to see it...and also see Paul Scholes play again..ive missed him!
    We need Scholesy at his best next season if we are to go anywhere near chelsea. Yeah I have missed him too, hopefully he will be back to his best soon.

We need Scholesy at his best next season if we are to go anywhere near chelsea. Yeah I have missed him too, hopefully he will be back to his best soon.
    oh i hope so...

ReputationRep:
    yer one more big year left in scholesy

ReputationRep:
    hey darth vader, sorz about my 'crap' if u like lol. sorz about that m8.
    hey, no problem mate. just some misunderstanding i guess

i'll add this soc to my sig aswell, and i've to agree the new united kit is crap! :eek:

do you think that i'll be able to buy the old one anywhere? i wanted to get my mate a present, but i'm not sure whether she'll like the new one! :hmpf:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 21, 2007
Poll
Do you have a role model?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.