The Manchester United Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Rafa
Badges: 1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by Mr power)
yer i got it off bc. no way should we sell him for 12 million
yeh saw it before...i think its everywhere...nothing concrete though yet....
Mr power
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
yer i cant see us making a bid for torres. weve got 5 strikers
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pa...&newsid=346171

As special edition celebratory shirts, both the home and away shirts will be available for one season only.
:eek: :eek: :eek: Not sure whether I wanna spend £50 on a shirt for one year anymore, im not made of money:rolleyes:
Rafa
(Original post by Mr power)
yer i cant see us making a bid for torres. weve got 5 strikers
well if Ruud leaves, we'll have, Rooney, Saha, Ole, Smudjer(Smith), Rossi....and i think Dong Fangzhou might be joining us this season too....not sure though....
Rafa
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pa...&newsid=346171

:eek: :eek: :eek: Not sure whether I wanna spend £50 on a shirt for one year anymore, im not made of money:rolleyes:
well its celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Busby Babes....its a memento
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Just seems to be another way to rip us off tbh :mad:
Rafa
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
Just seems to be another way to rip us off tbh :mad:
dude calm down...if you dont want it then dont buy it...simple really...
Mr power
Report 12 years ago
lets go back to ruud, what a player he has been , ofcourse theres nothing concrete about this yet. He will be missed but hes 30 and hes going downhill tbh.
Mr power
Report 12 years ago
does any one have any internet links for the utd match tommorow?
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
dude calm down...if you dont want it then dont buy it...simple really...
I probably will end up buying it, but it doesn't mean im pleased :p: It should be cheaper as its only for one season instead of two:rolleyes:
CR45H
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i dont think the shirt looks that bad as u lot are sounding it out to b. the sponser is the only thing that looks naff but other than that i think its a cool shirt, am defo getting mine but want it with a players name and i dont know whos coming or goin at the moment.
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by blazing_bandicoot)
i dont think the shirt looks that bad as u lot are sounding it out to b. the sponser is the only thing that looks naff but other than that i think its a cool shirt, am defo getting mine but want it with a players name and i dont know whos coming or goin at the moment.
Thats why I am waiting also. I initially wanted Van Nistelrooy on it but he looks to be on his way, so I thought about getting Ronaldo on it and his future is in doubt and Ive got Rooney on my away and 2 England shirts so Im really unsure :s:

Also, Sky Sports News are saying united are really close to signing Kuszczak from west brom and Fergie has confirmed this :rolleyes: This is the keeper that conceeded a goal from the opposing goalkeeper:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJfW3hrzAz8:rolleyes:
Rafa
:ditto:
CR45H
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i wouldnt mind torres on mine but if the italian clubs get relegated u never know who we will buy an we could snatch a star player, does anyone know when the shirt is launched if the players names will be available on the shirt or will it just be the plain ones first?
Rafa
i wouldnt mind torres on mine but if the italian clubs get relegated u never know who we will buy an we could snatch a star player, does anyone know when the shirt is launched if the players names will be available on the shirt or will it just be the plain ones first?
they should have plain ones....comming out on the 27th of July i think....
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The shirt has been officially unveiled today and will be launched in the first friendly tomorrow. You can pre-order them now and they go on sale on 27th of July with or without names on the shirts.
Mr power
Report 12 years ago
BREAKING NEWS (1ST ON TSR REVEALED ON THIS SOC)

The Italian media is reporting that Juventus will be relegated in the wake of the match-fixing scandal that has rocked the country.

The reports currently circulating suggest Juventus, the country's most famous club, will be be playing in Serie B next season, with a 15-point deduction.

Two other clubs, Fiorentina and Lazio, are also set share the same fate.

The Italian press also claims that AC Milan will not be relegated, but like Juventus and Fiorentina, will be barred from competing in next season's Champions League competition.

The Italian Football Federation (FIGC) has confirmed the verdicts of the match-fixing trial involving Juventus, AC Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio will be announced this evening.

The announcement regarding the fate of the Serie A clubs, as well as the 25 people under investigation, will be read by the Federal Appeals Commission president Cesare Ruperto in Rome's Parco dei Principi hotel.

Television broadcasters and radio stations will not be allowed to transmit the verdict live.

If the reports are correct, a whole host of top Italian talent could be up for sale, including World Cup winners Fabio Cannavaro and Alessandro Del Piero.

French World Cup final stars Patrick Viera and David Trezeguet have have been linked with Manchester United, while Lilian Thuram could link up again with his old boss Arsene Wenger at Arsenal.

Source=aol report which was published 5 minutes ago
Mr power
Report 12 years ago
gutted milan arent going down! if news is true
Ronaldo VII
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
That was released this morning lol
Mr power
Report 12 years ago
was it haha ive not seen it anywhere
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (105)
19.48%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (222)
41.19%
Nope, not that interesting (212)
39.33%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise