non-centrally acting
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
It's just a hunch I have.
well since he once claimed to be Jesus then you might just be right! :eek:

(I wanted Pirlo at united you see, and it may just have been a hopeful dream but now its never going to happen! )
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
Milan had the least allegations and evidence against them. It would be nice if it were Berlusconi's influence (well, no, it wouldnt be nice but handy to blame him) but if Milan were to be relegated to Serie B then Juve would've had to be pushed back to the amateur leagues or something like that. The overwhelming evidence and allegations against the Old Lady were far greater than the other 3.
Can't see nothing wrong in that :p:

I think we shouldn't say anything until everything is final, because they can still appeal!
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by darth_vader05)
I think we shouldn't say anything until everything is final, because they can still appeal!
I'll have my final thoughts after all appeals have been used.
kpg
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
The appeals won't change anything.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by kpg)
The appeals won't change anything.
hopefully :ninja:

i dont know why, but i'm feeling glad that the teams that were involved were heavily punished! is that normal! :s:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
i'm feeling glad that the teams that were involved were heavily punished! is that normal! :s:
Shame they won't treat Juventus in terms of the same scale as Genoa!
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Shame they won't treat Juventus in terms of the same scale as Genoa!
Genoa? :ninja:
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Genoa? :ninja:
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...271516,00.html
Rafa
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
can you see us buying any Juve players or maybe Fiorentina...ive always liked Luca Toni
Rafa
Sir Alex Ferguson insists Paul Scholes will be included in Manchester United's midfield this season, irrespective of any new arrivals at Old Trafford.

Scholes missed a large chunk of last season with an eye problem which placed a question mark over his professional career.

He returned as a substitute in the final game of the campaign against Charlton Athletic and also featured in Roy Keane's testimonial.

The ex-England international has travelled with United for the pre-season tour to South Africa and now appears to have fully recovered from his eye complaint.

Though Scholes is now 31, Ferguson is confident there is still a valuable role for the United stalwart this season.

Ferguson has been linked with several midfielders, but admits he will always make room for Scholes in his team.

"Paul Scholes is back, it is as simple as that," affirmed Ferguson.

"It doesn't matter who I am thinking about bringing into my midfield, Paul Scholes will be included, as he would in any side in the world.

"He is a fantastic footballer and without question Paul can still have a massive impact on The Premiership.

"I am delighted to have him back."

The United boss concedes Scholes' eye problem was a worry for the club, but now feels the player is back in peak condition.

He added: "What he experienced last year was a worry because it was the type of injury we had no knowledge of.

"We didn't really know how it happened, therefore we were a bit anxious about it.

"But, as we got to the end of the season, he started to improve and now he is 100 percent.

"He has come through every training session so far. He is only 31 and he still has a good few years ahead of him."
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
can you see us buying any Juve players or maybe Fiorentina...ive always liked Luca Toni
You might get Gatusso.
Rafa
You might get Gatusso.
well Milan havent been relegated....
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
well Milan havent been relegated....
No but that doesn't mean that the relegated teams' players will be moving anyway. Milan have no Champions League this year and he's coming to an age that if he is to move on he needs to do it soon.
Rafa
No but that doesn't mean that the relegated teams' players will be moving anyway. Milan have no Champions League this year and he's coming to an age that if he is to move on he needs to do it soon.
yeh well your maybe right...i mean i hope we do get him...hes a class player...
Mr power
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
morning all, so ruud on his way out. torres bid looms possibly. Hey rafa when will you know the teams for todays game.
Rafa
(Original post by Mr power)
morning all, so ruud on his way out. torres bid looms possibly. Hey rafa when will you know the teams for todays game.
should be announced at around 1 or 1:30...i'll keep ya posted
Mr power
Report 12 years ago
yer that would be awesome, i hope u update us regularly hehe.
Rafa
im gonna play a bit of Football Manager...speak to ya at around 12 or something...
Rafa
(Original post by Mr power)
yer that would be awesome, i hope u update us regularly hehe.
yeh i will do no problem...
Mr power
Report 12 years ago
ok mate thats great.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (193)
18.68%
No (626)
60.6%
Not really bothered about them (214)
20.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed