The Manchester United Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
non-centrally acting
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Ronaldo VII)
Only gonna be out for a year also <.< I'll buy one but have no idea which name to get on the back so Im stalling with my order lol
why don't you get your own name on it?
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by manc)
GET ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC!

for god's sake ditch Kuszczak, avoid carrick, viera, senna, ribery, malouda & any more defenders - with exception of viera all are AVERAGE not Utd quality. AC mid might be worth a look but front line also needs bolstering

need to fill 20 goal slot - Rooney Saha & Olé are not 20 a year strikers and could be injury prone - fergie will not let rossi in for another year.

zlatan is goin after scandal an there is no substancial spanish interest. £17mil could do it. World Class player. If utd pass him up it will be a HUGE mistake. Need intercept Italian clubs.

Proof at:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...64998&q=zlatan

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?...63115&q=zlatan

ps keep Ronaldo
did he even play in the world cup this year? :s:

i wouldnt pay that much money for him though!
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by s0301769)
Just saw MANU's new sport shirt.
IT IS UGLY!!!!!!!!

What is the "AIG" something all about?
its an american insurance company ( i think!) :s: :p:
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by mancred)
ronaldo, as in madrid ronaldo is speculated to moving to united, only speculation, but would anyone fancy seeing him at united, i would.
i'm not sure :s: he can score goals, but he seemed to be struggling during the world cup! if we can get him cheap (unlikely!) then i wouldn't mind
Mr power
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
ok , ive been watchin the utd game. 42 mins gone and its still 0-0. utd are playing so poor. with giggs, scholes, rossi, richarsdon and solskajer u wud expect a better performance. lets hope things improve.
El Scotto
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago

Saw in the paper today about Brazilian ronaldo being pissed off with realmadrid so man u have put an offer in for him.....

if they get him... their chances next season are great... worth having a gamble on them getting a cup or winning the premiership, get good odds at the moment too!
Mr power
Report 12 years ago
1-0 utd dong 5 mins to go!!
Mr power
Report 12 years ago
utd win 1-0, a goal by dong in the 85th min. I thought tht wasnt convicing atall. anyone else hu watched the game do report. good night.
non-centrally acting
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mr power)
utd win 1-0, a goal by dong in the 85th min. I thought tht wasnt convicing atall. anyone else hu watched the game do report. good night.
where did you watch it?

Kaizer Chiefs 0-1 Man Utd
China international Dong Fangzhou scored a late winner as Manchester United beat Kaizer Chiefs in Cape Town on Tuesday.
The Premiership side struggled to break down the home defence, with Paul Scholes guilty of missing a great chance on 77 minutes.

But Dong broke the deadlock in the 83rd minute with a close-range strike.

United suffered a blow when Kieran Richardson was taking off in some pain with an ankle injury.

United beat Orlando Pirates on Sunday and were playing the second match of their pre-season tour of South Africa.

Ferguson made just a single change to the side which beat the Pirates, replacing Phil Bardsley with 19-year-old full-back Danny Simpson.

Scholes and Ryan Giggs lined up in central midfield, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Giuseppe Rossi up front.

BBC
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
You've got your replacement for RVN then!
Rafa
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
You've got your replacement for RVN then!
not quite....
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
not quite....
So he's rotting on the bench/in the reserves? :p:
Rafa
So he's rotting on the bench/in the reserves? :p:
well hes on loan somewhere so he can get work permit....
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
well hes on loan somewhere so he can get work permit....
So when he comes to the team I can see people's remarks...he's Park's brother! :rolleyes:
hamza09
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
manchester united should buy Sulley Ali Muntari, even though i hate manchester united i am giving my personel opinion who should fergueson buy, muntari even wants to play for you lot
Rafa
So when he comes to the team I can see people's remarks...he's Park's brother! :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: well he cant be cause Dong is from China and Park is from South Korea.....
Rafa
(Original post by hamza09)
manchester united should buy Sulley Ali Muntari, even though i hate manchester united i am giving my personel opinion who should fergueson buy, muntari even wants to play for you lot
he'll probably end up being another Djemba Djemba...
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:rolleyes: well he cant be cause Dong is from China and Park is from South Korea.....
Not necessarily. One of my friend's has two brothers and one sister from Australia. He's British. So ner. :p:
Rafa
Not necessarily. One of my friend's has two brothers and one sister from Australia. He's British. So ner. :p:
right ok cool
NDGAARONDI
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
right ok cool
And an Irish dad. :rolleyes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (65)
26.86%
No (177)
73.14%

Watched Threads