The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

All West Ham's goals were lucky, and all our goals were world-class.
Mr power
i hope you actually win a final in 90 mins if u get there.

Rather win a final after 90 mins than not win one at all.
Guess who is the most successful team in terms of quantity of trophies this side of the century? Ill give you a clue..they play in the north west.
justfarhan
I can't believe that we as their superiors don't have our own soc.

This is crazy.

Start one up Just...
Reply 1603
I am absolutely amazed, considering the age of giggs (even though i still believe he is a fantastic player), that fergie has not expressed an interest in Duff, i think he is a great player. He is quick, has good control of the ball, and he is good with assists. Chelsea are obviously trying to build a masterclass squad, and in this case i think they have overlooked Duff, in a lot of ways he reminds me of a Nicky Butt type of player, a solid player who is often under-rated, but plays well and helps form a winning team.

For £10m or less, fergie should definitely be looking to sign Duff. Reports suggest we have £50m, £10m on Duff, £15m Carrick (regretable amount), £22m Torres and maybe the West Brom Keeper (havent a clue how to spell his name). Those signings would give us not only more options, but more creative options, and football is about creating chances and having strikers who can take them, rooney fits that mould, let alone with torres. I couldnt see us losing with duff and ronnie attacking down the wings, carrick and scholes in midfield with Rooney and Torres up front. I know its all 'ifs' and 'buts' but for me its more a matter of when, simply because united will not get away without spending big this summer.
Reply 1604
Why so many liverpool fans on a united thread, i know your going on about the cup final, fair enough you won, but for us united fans, you win it, next day papers are loving it and we have to bare it, then we forget, do you honestly think united fans care less about your win over west ham, well done, watch the tape, most fans are looking forward to the new season rather than reminising on old victories that other fans couldnt give a **** about. If you want rant and rave about liverpool make your own soc and have a chat, much rather there than here.
Were not going on about it, your very own 'Soc leader' brought it up.
Reply 1606
I cant be bothered arguing, Mr Power may have started it, but you and justfarhan went on about it. Reverse the situation, make a liverpool soc, then see if you would like it if i went on about us winning the treble. Its not worth an argument, and i'l agree that other fans input in this soc is interesting, but going on about the victory over west ham is **** input.
Reply 1607
calderstones go and make a soc u sad act. for a start if ure so gud why dont u go and talk on a bloody lfc forum. o let me guess there isnt one. wonder y that is. maybe its cos all the lfc fans are busy robbing houses!
Reply 1608
Where as your selling your best finisher and winger. And bringing in..no-one..

seriously ure a fool. are we selling off ronaldo erm no?

hu have u brought thats proven u fool. bellamys always in a nightclub getting into a brawl.
Reply 1609
thats not fair, they start with the cars first, THEN they move on to houses
mancred
and i'l agree that other fans input in this soc is interesting, but going on about the victory over west ham is **** input.

Im not going on, i argued my point over one post..
Reply 1611
yer mancred its a pity they have no jobs. have to rob rob rob for an income, poor liverpudlians.
Reply 1612
obviously
Mr power
for a start if ure so gud why dont u go and talk on a bloody lfc forum. o let me guess there isnt one.

Jesus christ, your an idiot.
Im a member of at least 6 popular ones, this isnt a man united forum mate. I can post where ever i want.
Mr power
maybe its cos all the lfc fans are busy robbing houses!

Ahh so were going to stoop to childish insults and stereotypes are we?
Well done, thanks for being mature. Want to know who has the highest crime rates out of Liverpool and Manchester?
Reply 1614
The fact that they once sang:
'You've got dicanio, but we'll nick your sterio'. I cant start slagging scousers off, firstly i wont stop, secondly, i have more negative things to say about scousers than the night allows time for.
Mr power
yer mancred its a pity they have no jobs. have to rob rob rob for an income, poor liverpudlians.

Like i said..
Want to compare crime rates?
Reply 1616
calderstonesLFC
Jesus christ, your an idiot.
Im a member of at least 6 popular ones, this isnt a man united forum mate. I can post where ever i want.

Ahh so were going to stoop to childish insults and stereotypes are we?
Well done, thanks for being mature. Want to know who has the highest crime rates out of Liverpool and Manchester?

Yer its called man utd soc u fool. cant u read? u can post what u want but we just laugh at u

yer liverpool
Reply 1617
calderstonesLFC
Like i said..
Want to compare crime rates?

like we said go and make an lfc soc
Mr power

seriously ure a fool. are we selling off ronaldo erm no?

hu have u brought thats proven u fool. bellamys always in a nightclub getting into a brawl.

Ok, im sorry. Your best winger doesnt want to play for you.
And bellamy is a proven premership goalscorer, along with aureillo who is a proven left back.
Reply 1619
Lets get into a maturity debate becasue when it comes down to its both sets of supporters are as bad as each other, as for childish stereotypes, thats rubbish, manchester may have more reported crime, you just have better theirfs, then again when you do something for a living you tend to get good atit. We could go on all day calderstones, well i could, so go back to the liverpool soc and have a chat about the potential of craig bellamy because there is no point having a slagging match, i'll do that when i go to anfield and you come to manchester, off you go.

Latest