The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I tell you what..Ill compare them for you..
Highest no. of offences
These figures represent the highest number of offences per 100,000 of the population in police force area October 99 - September 2000
Greater Manchester 14,436
Metropolitan Police 14,245
West Midlands 13,866
Nottinghamshire 13,363
Humberside 13,104

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1120016.stm
Oh look, your top.
Stop crying, Manure will win nothing this season (again) nothing worth mentioning anyway. Our squad is way better than yours, and so is our manager who doesn't think he's better than everyone.

The only thing you can brag about over us is the number of FA Cups you've won.. Over than that, nothing.
Greater Manchester covers more than just Manchester :rolleyes:
Leyland isn't Preston either but im not going to make myself look like an ass and sink to your level :rolleyes:
Reply 1624
justfarhan
Stop crying, Manure will win nothing this season (again) nothing worth mentioning anyway. Our squad is way better than yours, and so is our manager who doesn't think he's better than everyone.

The only thing you can brag about over us is the number of FA Cups you've won.. Over than that, nothing.

yes your squad is so brilliant loads of world class players such as gerrard and..............funny i cannot think of anyone else. your team is a joke and you are very lucky.
Weird and Wonderful
yes your squad is so brilliant loads of world class players such as gerrard and..............

:rolleyes:
Gerrard,Alonso,Carragher,Reina are all players who would walk into any team in the premership for a start.
Secondly, its not about the best leg you can buy its about the best leg for your table.
calderstonesLFC
Gerrard,Alonso,Carragher,Reina are all players who would walk into any team in the premership for a start.
Secondly, its not about the best leg you can buy its about the best leg for your table.

TBH the only player in that list that would get into any premiership team is Gerrard :cool:
Weird and Wonderful
yes your squad is so brilliant loads of world class players such as gerrard and..............funny i cannot think of anyone else. your team is a joke and you are very lucky.
Okay John O'Shea, or Wes Brown :rofl:

Reina, Carragher, Alonso, Sissoko, Garcia, Fowler to name a few.
calderstonesLFC
Like i said..
Want to compare crime rates?

Exactly, Liverpool's safer than Manchester :p:
But seriously, if winning the League Cup every season is your only goal, then there's not much you can brag about.
Your aim should be champs league qualification :biggrin:
Ronaldo VII
Your aim should be champs league qualification :biggrin:
Well, winning it is automatic qualification. Your aim? UEFA Cup. You just about missed it last season, finishing 4th in your group. An achievement even Sunderland would be embarrassed about.

Scored 3, conceded 6. :/
Ronaldo VII
TBH the only player in that list that would get into any premiership team is Gerrard :cool:

What midfielder have you got who would keep alonso out of your midfield?
Reina is younger, and better than EVS
etc..
Mr power
United soc press statement

As you well may know we have been wondering on appointing a new leader to the soc. Today, we have unfortunately fired ollie mccowan who served us well for the short period he was here. However, he doesnt seem to do too much on here recently and hes not much and thus the decision was taken by the 2 other leaders.

As for a new leader , me and rafa have decided we dont want anyone yet but weve had 2 candiates apply who we will assess soon. If anyone else wants is interested plz pme me or rafa.

Thanks for the good service you put in ollie.
maybe he was busy and didnt get a chance on the net? :s: to be a leader of a soc, it doesnt neccesarily mean that you have to be there 24/7.
Mr power
Yer its called man utd soc u fool. cant u read? u can post what u want but we just laugh at u

yer liverpool
wtf? if they want to post let them post!!! if you find there posts offensive then report them!! can we start talking about united rather than which set of fans are the bigger theives? :s:
calderstonesLFC
What midfielder have you got who would keep alonso out of your midfield?
etc..

Yes, Alonso would get into our midfield in the current state, whether he would get into our midfield in a months time is anyones guess. That wasn't the point though, you said the named players would get into any premiership team and I dont think Alonso would get into Chelsea, or Reina, Carragher etc etc
calderstonesLFC

:eek: dunno about the latter, he may be older or slower but still an excellent keeper (better than Reina :p:)
Reply 1637
darth_vader05
wtf? if they want to post let them post!!! if you find there posts offensive then report them!! can we start talking about united rather than which set of fans are the bigger theives? :s:

:ditto:
Ronaldo VII
That wasn't the point though, you said the named players would get into any premiership team and I dont think Alonso would get into Chelsea, or Reina, Carragher etc etc

Alonso is twice the player lampard is.
Reina is better than cech, he has got to be one of the most over rated keepers ive ever seen.
Carragher is a better CB than Carvhallo also.
Reply 1639
darth_vader05

:ditto:

Anyway, crime figures brandished about are only reported ones, not ones that actually happen...

Seating alterations are being done at OT, the Nike tick is moving ends, and to replace it the Stretty is having 'Stretford End' on it going by a pic I've seen and reports from people. They've got the 'Stretford' bit done so far.

Latest