Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calderstonesLFC)
    Alonso is twice the player lampard is.
    Reina is better than cech, he has got to be one of the most over rated keepers ive ever seen.
    Carragher is a better CB than Carvhallo also.
    Oh right ye so all these players are better than chelseas and yet they finish above you. go and have a cup of tea and make sure rafa loses a bit of weight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    wtf? if they want to post let them post!!! if you find there posts offensive then report them!! can we start talking about united rather than which set of fans are the bigger theives? :s:
    I dont need you to tell me what to do and what not to do. shut up for once.

ReputationRep:
    liverpudlians are renound for being theives darth-vader, and whether you like you it or not braodcasting it is one thing every united fan loves to do, maybe you dont fit that bracket.

ReputationRep:
    i know yeah mancred, im not sure darth vader is a manc. he seems to stick up for other fans the fool.

ReputationRep:
    Will people just stop the bickering please? Fans from every club like to wind up the others, which is all part of following football, but when it leads to squabbling amongst fans of the same club, it gets rather stupid.

Anyway, premiership season kicks off in a month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr power)
    i know yeah mancred, im not sure darth vader is a manc. he seems to stick up for other fans the fool.
    Alright calm down BA before I set Murdoch onto you. :p:

ReputationRep:
    hus ba? looks like chelsea are letting go of players which is gud

ReputationRep:
    I dont need you to tell me what to do and what not to do. shut up for once.
    no I think it's you who needs to read over your own posts and shut up. i'm not telling you what to do, but if you find that I am then its not fault of mine.

ReputationRep:
    so just because i don't agree with excessive bickering and taking the mick outta other fans that doesnt make me a united fan? maybe i love football and the team rather than fans like you who make football into what it shouldnt be.

ReputationRep:
    maybe he was busy and didnt get a chance on the net? :s: to be a leader of a soc, it doesnt neccesarily mean that you have to be there 24/7.
    Don't worry about it. I have been ill for the last few days so I haven't been able to come on, but if that's reason enough to be 'fired' then I'm not really interested in being a leader anyway

ReputationRep:
    omg sorry ollie na thats a crap reason to fire u m8. wat are we thinkin off. right ure goin to be a leader agen. sori

ReputationRep:
    so just because i don't agree with excessive bickering and taking the mick outta other fans that doesnt make me a united fan? maybe i love football and the team rather than fans like you who make football into what it shouldnt be.

give us a break, you've been a headache since day one.

ReputationRep:
    this whole fight between us lot has been caused by that dirty lfc fan.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody here off to the Preston friendly on the 29th, or the opening prem game v Fulham?

ReputationRep:
    i am

ReputationRep:
    omg sorry ollie na thats a crap reason to fire u m8. wat are we thinkin off. right ure goin to be a leader agen. sori
    Sure... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    yer it was a combined double leader decision. me and rafa so shoo lol.

in all fairness he was hardly doing much before he got 'ill'

ReputationRep:
    I see double ;w00t;

No, not trophies.

ReputationRep:
    justfarhan ? we cant understand what youre saying mate.

ReputationRep:
    give us a break, you've been a headache since day one.
    i think you need some pain killers then.

hope your feeling better ollie

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.