The Manchester United Society Watch

This discussion is closed.
Mr power
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by olliemccowan)
He's just telling it how it is. Mate you need to stop acting like you own this place if I'm being honest with you.

the whole point i made a thread was to share with other mancs.
DontBuyTheSun
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mr power)

bex is the onli 1 talkin with sense . i said it was a cool idea ollie. didnt wave my head and say yes to it.:mad:
Unfortunetly you dont have any say on what gets merged with what.
We didnt ask for the LFC soc to be merged, but you dont see us crying a river.
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
dont need a scousers advice thanks.
Not advice, its a fact.
The mods merge what they want, as they feel for the benefit of the forum.
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
the whole point i made a thread was to share with other mancs.
Yeah and thats what everyone wants, someone where we can all discuss the issues regarding Man Utd, but there shouldn't be a hierarchy.
BexTait
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
FFS, can't we stop this petty bickering, we're supposed to be UNITED...
Mr power
Report 12 years ago
Yeah and thats what everyone wants, someone where we can all discuss the issues regarding Man Utd, but there shouldn't be a hierarchy.

theres not too much of a hierachy.the fact the front page looks crap makes me annoyed. get over it.
Mr power
Report 12 years ago
ok guys peace offering. i will contact tht guy ollie. as for tht lfc fan hes a waste of time
Mr power
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by BexTait)
FFS, can't we stop this petty bickering, we're supposed to be UNITED...
yer good call lets end it here.
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
ok guys peace offering. i will contact tht guy ollie. as for tht lfc fan hes a waste of time
That makes the most sense to me, write out what you want the opening post to say and ask him if he'll change it to that. I can't see why he wouldn't. Plus to be honest most people aren't going to look back into the thread and see muddled up posts, so that's not really a problem. But it has doubled the amount of posts in the thread and that makes us look a lot better
Mr power
Report 12 years ago
yer ok done deal all sorted. u ask im to change it then.
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
yer ok done deal all sorted. u ask im to change it then.
Well write out what you want the intro message to be and I'll message him with it asking him to edit it in.
forkwise
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah it seems this thread is so active, some of the others are so dead
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
as for tht lfc fan hes a waste of time
:rolleyes:
No love lost..your not even from manchester so i dont get your hatred.
Mr power
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by calderstonesLFC)
No love lost..your not even from manchester so i dont get your hatred.
just cos u put lpool in ur name as ur location doesnt mean ure from there. u cud be lying. maybe ure a manc in hidden colours. why u spend so much time on here.
Rafa
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo has angrily dismissed claims Fernando Torres will be leaving the club this summer, despite fresh reports in Spain that Manchester United are preparing a multi-million pound offer for the striker.

After his impressive showing at the World Cup, Torres has established himself as one of the most sought-after front men in Europe.

A host of clubs are reported to being monitoring his situation, but it is United who have been credited with the strongest interest.

With Ruud van Nistelrooy seemingly on his way out of Old Trafford, Sir Alex Ferguson is thought to be lining up a replacement and Torres tops his list.

Spanish sources claim a €37 million (£25 million) bid is being prepared to test Atletico's resolve, but the Primera outfit are growing tired of the constant speculation.

President Cerezo is adamant the player will not be sold and was more than a little techy as he responded to the latest barrage of questions on his star striker.

"Fernando is doing well, he is looking forward to playing and above all looking forward to winning," Cerezo stated.

"I have never doubted that he will be playing at Atletico Madrid, it is you (the media) who have been doubting it.

"We do not sell, we buy players.

"I don't know if there are any offers for him because it is you (the media) who make up these offers and these stories.

"I ask you to drop the whole matter regarding Fernando. He has rejoined us after his holidays and will be playing for Atletico.

"If you want to ask if he will continue here or not, please don't ask me."
username9303
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by #2(Laika))
Atletico Madrid president Enrique Cerezo has angrily dismissed claims Fernando Torres will be leaving the club this summer, despite fresh reports in Spain that Manchester United are preparing a multi-million pound offer for the striker.
Well he's hardly going to say anything different :p: Ups the price a bit doesn't it and that's all they can do if Torres wants to go. It's such a clever, deceptive world in which the prices go up and down dependent on purely media speculation about things, crazy
Mr power
Report 12 years ago
yer suppose.
Rafa
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Well he's hardly going to say anything different :p: Ups the price a bit doesn't it and that's all they can do if Torres wants to go. It's such a clever, deceptive world in which the prices go up and down dependent on purely media speculation about things, crazy
yep definitely...
DontBuyTheSun
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
just cos u put lpool in ur name as ur location doesnt mean ure from there. u cud be lying. maybe ure a manc in hidden colours. why u spend so much time on here.
Go on, where are you from. Because a fan from southamption wouldnt even have a clue about the rivalry between man united and Liverpool. Theres more to it than media coverage...
Secondly, i can post where i want. I enjoy debates with fellow fans which is why im a member of redcafe and a Blackburn forum aswell as many LFC ones.
Mr power
Report 12 years ago
how good for u.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (261)
26.74%
No (715)
73.26%

Watched Threads