The Student Room Group

TSR Bon Jovi Society

Wow I'm shocked that there isn't a society for fans of this band of rock gods! So

Welcome to the Bon Jovi Society!!!

Join this society if:

You're a fan

You want to discuss Bon Jovi's music, old and new

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Whooah-Oh WE'RE LIVIN ON A PRAAAYER
Agreed, Bon Jovi were very good live, though they are a little past it these days they are still releasing kickass albums.
Reply 3
Yeah Bon Jovi still kick ass. How dyu make this an official society? I entered it but it hasn't been "approved".

I think their best album was "Keep the Faith"
joker_900
Yeah Bon Jovi still kick ass. How dyu make this an official society? I entered it but it hasn't been "approved".

I think their best album was "Keep the Faith"

Oh you have to wait for a mod to do it for you, they'll p.m. you once it's sorted. To be honest I'm a bit of a fanboy, I've always liked them but don't own any of their albums besides the new 1 and the greatest hits.
Reply 5
Decent_Jam
Oh you have to wait for a mod to do it for you, they'll p.m. you once it's sorted.

Cheers!

Decent_Jam
To be honest I'm a bit of a fanboy, I've always liked them but don't own any of their albums besides the new 1 and the greatest hits.

That's OK! I consider myself an Aerosmith fan and only have the greatest hits.
TSR trainwreck society.
Reply 7
I own all the albums, and Jon waved at me when I saw them a few weeks ago.
Reply 8
Juno
I own all the albums, and Jon waved at me when I saw them a few weeks ago.

Wow! Where did u go see them?
In the golden circle I presume? Must've set you back...

A friend of mines mother is so fanatical she celebrates his birthday every year, weird huh?
Reply 10
Decent_Jam
In the golden circle I presume? Must've set you back...

A friend of mines mother is so fanatical she celebrates his birthday every year, weird huh?

Lol that is a bit wierd

Wahay this is now official! Everyone sign up!
Reply 11
joker_900
Wow! Where did u go see them?

Manchester! I take it you've all seen my photos?
Reply 12
My God u look so close to them!
Reply 13
Talking about ur pics btw
Reply 14
joker_900
My God u look so close to them!

I was right at the front. And I got Chad Kroger's plectrum!
Reply 15
Me too!

Went to see them at Milton Keynes on 10th June - absolutely fantastic!

Don't own all of the albums yet, but I think that 5 is on the right track there :wink:
Reply 16
Juno
I was right at the front. And I got Chad Kroger's plectrum!

Wow that's so cool!

loopymeg
Me too!

Went to see them at Milton Keynes on 10th June - absolutely fantastic!

Don't own all of the albums yet, but I think that 5 is on the right track there :wink:

I'm really pissed off i didn't get 2 see them. Originally i think they were playing just before an exam (in Wembley) so i didn't buy a ticket, but as it was postponed i could've seen them in the end. :frown:
Reply 17
Well, the original concert was 11th June at Wembley, but then they decided to add an extra concert which was to take place on 10th (the one I attended).
As you know, they had to be rescheduled to Milton Keynes because of the stupid builders at Wembley. Pffft.
Reply 18
loopymeg
Well, the original concert was 11th June at Wembley, but then they decided to add an extra concert which was to take place on 10th (the one I attended).

Hmm i think i must have got mixed up. Anyway i remember when i was originally looking at it i had an exam around that time

loopymeg
As you know, they had to be rescheduled to Milton Keynes because of the stupid builders at Wembley. Pffft.

Lol. Did u see Bon Jovi on Jonathan Ross a few weeks ago? He wasn't 2 happy about that either
Reply 19
Yeah, I saw that. It was 1 week before the concert at Milton Keynes.
It was also quite funny at the concert, since he was still pretty annoyed.

"How about I take 70,000 of my good friends to go see the builders at Wembley?" *big cheer from the crowd*

"This song has 2 sides to it: a good side, and a bad side. How about we dedicate the good side to the English football team - " *huge cheers* " - and the bad side to the builders at Wembley?" *gargantuant cheers* "It's called 'Have A Nice Day..."

(Don't forget that on 10th June, England won the football match against Paraguay. All 3 bands playing at the concert kept us updated with the scores!)

Quick Reply

Latest