The Student Room Group

TSR Bon Jovi Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by Juno
I'll be wearing a Bon Jovi t shirt :-)

have too many to tell you which, though. I bought 4 from the web store in the boxing day sale and they arrived yesterday. also now own collection of Bon Jovi Christmas tree ornaments

Sent from my GT-S5363

I had a Bon Jovi shirt but it went missing when I moved house years ago :frown:

:eek: Photos?

Cannot wait! Perfect end to exams in the summer :dance:
Reply 581
Original post by lilGem
I had a Bon Jovi shirt but it went missing when I moved house years ago :frown:

:eek: Photos?

Cannot wait! Perfect end to exams in the summer :dance:

I'm on my phone. it's not a Bon Jovi phone - it's an android and incompatible with their app.

if you go to their web store, currently I am wearing something with "maroon" in the title, but I can't remember the rest.

or if you mean pics of me, go to YouTube and search for living on a prayer from the o2 arena, 11th June 2010. girl in green t shirt holding hands with Jon near the end is me.

or if you mean my collection, not yet.

Sent from my GT-S5363
Reply 582
Original post by Juno
I'm on my phone. it's not a Bon Jovi phone - it's an android and incompatible with their app.

if you go to their web store, currently I am wearing something with "maroon" in the title, but I can't remember the rest.

or if you mean pics of me, go to YouTube and search for living on a prayer from the o2 arena, 11th June 2010. girl in green t shirt holding hands with Jon near the end is me.

or if you mean my collection, not yet.

Sent from my GT-S5363

I meant of the merchandise :colondollar:

I have a blackberry so I can't get to their app :rolleyes:
New song is pretty cool imo :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chXJFjrl-Q4
Reply 584
I didn't even know they were working on a new album. :yeah:
So are the Bon Jovi Hyde Park tickets sold out already?! I can get hold of the General Admission from Ticketmaster but I was hoping for Gold Circle! Anyone know???
Top quality heartland rock lyrics in the verses of the new song but the chorus is weak.
Only just realised that a new Richie Sambora album came out last year
Reply 588
Original post by paddyman4
Only just realised that a new Richie Sambora album came out last year

My avatar is from the lyric vid :yep:
Original post by TheMagicRat
Top quality heartland rock lyrics in the verses of the new song but the chorus is weak.

Yeah I have to admit I am not so keen on the new song.
Just bagged the last Gold Circle ticket for Hyde Park :biggrin: I found they weren't sold out at the organiser's site, so I bought one, went back to the homepage thinking I could buy more to sell on eBay and suddenly SOLD OUT appeared!
no words apart from this is amazing
[video="youtube;SAdZ6hpZf4U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAdZ6hpZf4U[/video]
Original post by Rock Fan
no words apart from this is amazing
[video="youtube;SAdZ6hpZf4U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAdZ6hpZf4U[/video]

Quality!
The band seemed very subdued in Montreal, hopefully they will pick up as the tour goes along.
Reply 594
Hello fellow Bon Jovi fans...

I've been a fan since 2006 and I've seen them twice. The first time in Coventry 2008 and the second time in Manchester 2011. I'm off to see them a third time this June in Manchester again!
Reply 595
New album is great!

It's got a lot of repetitive themes, like a lot about fighting and rocks and dice, and the songs have the same vibe to them. But I think that's just Bon Jovi saying they're here to stay. Like work for the working man sounded like living on a prayer because it's tommy and gina 20 years on

Sent from my GT-S5363
Reply 596
Original post by Juno
New album is great!

It's got a lot of repetitive themes, like a lot about fighting and rocks and dice, and the songs have the same vibe to them. But I think that's just Bon Jovi saying they're here to stay. Like work for the working man sounded like living on a prayer because it's tommy and gina 20 years on

Sent from my GT-S5363

Can't wait to listen to it! Preordered the deluxe version so it should be here on Monday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 597
Original post by Harpoon
Can't wait to listen to it! Preordered the deluxe version so it should be here on Monday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine arrived today

I'm in love :love:
Original post by bora93
Hello fellow Bon Jovi fans...

I've been a fan since 2006 and I've seen them twice. The first time in Coventry 2008 and the second time in Manchester 2011. I'm off to see them a third time this June in Manchester again!

Good to have you here
Is anyone going to watch them in hype park? I really want to go!

Quick Reply

Latest