Crisps
I read that as '*drops trousers down in shock* :eek: :redface:

I need to find myself a partner :p:

I told you, Eccles is single!
Reply 125
Eccles is a bird.

I am not into animal stuff :puke:
Reply 126
He's a very sexy bird! And he knows all the words to Dry County!
Reply 127
Juno
He's a very sexy bird! And he knows all the words to Dry County!

Wow :p:
Reply 128
He's not too good at the tune though
OMG!! I've only just found this!! Please let me join! Please... *puppy eyes* I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan!! Haha. I've never got to see him live though. :frown:
Reply 130
Tee-Pee
OMG!! I've only just found this!! Please let me join! Please... *puppy eyes* I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan!! Haha. I've never got to see him live though. :frown:

*them :p:

Go to the socs link at the top of the page! :p:
Crisps
I read that as '*drops trousers down in shock* :eek: :redface:

Hmm, nice try :rolleyes:

Although I'm actually wearing a skirt because all of my trousers are in my washing pile..... Which I should really be doing today.....
Reply 132
Sorry it took me so long 2 add u tee-pee, i haven't been on for a while. But u are now an official member!
Crisps
*them :p:

Go to the socs link at the top of the page! :p:

Yea, I meant them... Though I do like the songs Jon's done outside of Bon Jovi... I was listening to Midnight in Chelsea when I wrote that.. :p: Though I swear I noticed what I wrote as I wrote it and changed it... but obviously not..

and thankyou joker_900.. I havn't been on here for a while, but yay. :smile:

ooo... and how do you actually spell Jon's surname? I know the little diamond represents a missing letter.. for some reason I'm almost convinced it's a G...
Reply 134
Tee-Pee
ooo... and how do you actually spell Jon's surname? I know the little diamond represents a missing letter.. for some reason I'm almost convinced it's a G...

I something in HMV spelt as "Bongiovi" so it might be that. It was a CD, but it was years ago
Reply 135
It is Bongjovi, I saw some biography thing on VH1 a few weeks ago.
Tee-Pee
Yea, I meant them... Though I do like the songs Jon's done outside of Bon Jovi... I was listening to Midnight in Chelsea when I wrote that.. :p: Though I swear I noticed what I wrote as I wrote it and changed it... but obviously not..

and thankyou joker_900.. I havn't been on here for a while, but yay. :smile:

Welcome to the society :biggrin:
Here's a nice clip from Manchester Last Man Standing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEvGl7x5rIU

I think its like $50 this time to become a fan club member.
Reply 138
I won the Bon Jovi bauble on ebay :biggrin:
Reply 139
Yay up to 20 members now!

Quick Reply

Latest