The Student Room Group

Designer Clothes!

Hey,

I was just wondering, I'm currently a student in London and have always had nice clothes etc. but now i am a student can't particularly afford them… I was looking around and came across a website called thedesignerwardrobe.co.uk which has loads of amazing things second hand… is it ok to buy second hand online - like is there a risk? I've never bought new clothes online let alone second hand? The site in question has really good deals by the looks of it but wouldn't mind the opinion of someone else.

Also they have snakeskin iPhone cases which look so cool is that deemed socially acceptable - I won't have paint thrown on my iPhone? hahah Because I saw literally exactly the same case in Harrods for £400 where as there they only have it for £60…

Just wouldn't mind some advice as I'm a bit of an internet shopping amateur...
Reply 1
Original post by harrisonpwm
Hey,

I was just wondering, I'm currently a student in London and have always had nice clothes etc. but now i am a student can't particularly afford them… I was looking around and came across a website called thedesignerwardrobe.co.uk which has loads of amazing things second hand… is it ok to buy second hand online - like is there a risk? I've never bought new clothes online let alone second hand? The site in question has really good deals by the looks of it but wouldn't mind the opinion of someone else.

Also they have snakeskin iPhone cases which look so cool is that deemed socially acceptable - I won't have paint thrown on my iPhone? hahah Because I saw literally exactly the same case in Harrods for £400 where as there they only have it for £60…

Just wouldn't mind some advice as I'm a bit of an internet shopping amateur...

not sure if spam.

yeah it should be fine
Reply 2
definitely not advertising
Reply 3
Original post by smd4std
definitely not advertising

haha no literally i am just very carful about online stuff as the only time i bought anything online i had £300 stolen! I know there are other websites like that but i was just invited to this one on Facebook so at the moment (and probably for the next 5 mins) its all the rage! haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending