The Student Room Group

Anyone else got a crippling amount of work to do over Christmas?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diggy
Well i'm guessing History, English and possibly the Extended Project ?

I have 2 pieces of coursework to do then revision for 3 Jan exams, i'm spending more time on the coursework. Its not all bad at least I have more control of my grade with coursework so its not all bad

Nope I'm a First year Undergrad doing a degree in BScEcon Sociology. I have 6 modules so 5 of them have summative coursework assignments for January and the other has an exam :smile:
A-Levels were so easy compared to this...
Reply 61
Original post by Clip
Word counts are no big deal. People on here can reel off 1000 words on their emotions after being de-friended without breaking sweat.

emotions =/= mind numbing work
Original post by Iamyourfather
I went over by an excess of 3,000 words in one of my essays. I haven't a clue what I wrote - I barely understood the assignment and I was in a fugue state by the 2,000th word. I thought the only alternative was to waffle till the cows comes home (I looked like Tyrone Biggums when I finally handed the work in). It worked as I managed to scrape a first :pierre:, thanks Google.

what kind of uni do you go to

over my 3000 words = 1st

lolwut

you'd get a low mark normally for lack of relevance, focus
Original post by tehforum
emotions =/= mind numbing work

what kind of uni do you go to

over my 3000 words = 1st

lolwut

you'd get a low mark normally for lack of relevance, focus

Jelly? The regular kind. A great deal of emphasis wasn't placed on the word count but rather the content. Well there must have been quite a lot of relevance - I have mad research skills.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest