Arsenal F.C vs Chelsea F.C 23/12/2013 20:00

Watch this thread
Cannotbelieveit
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago

KO: 20:00
Emirates Stadium
Monday 23rd December 2013

Arguably the biggest game of the season so far, Chelsea can go joint-top with a win, whilst Arsenal have the opportunity to regain the overall lead of the Premier League.

Team News

Chelsea

- Ivanovic back from suspension
- Essien suspended
- Ashley Cole dropped for Azpilicueta.

Arsenal

- Koscielny ruled out (knee)
- Wilshere banned
- Podolski back after injury
Padwas
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Go chelsea
WeOnlyLiveOnce
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I know its early, but im going for a 1-1 draw or if either side scores early then its going to turn into a goalfest probably 3-2 to either side. I wouldn't be surprised if Mourinho went there for a draw or try and nick a 1-0 win.
KingMessi
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Both sides look vulnerable defensively so I'm going to forego predicting a result; rather, I'll restrict myself to expressing my confidence that we may well manage to pull a performance out and put ourselves top.
Basiji
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Need to shut up the arrogant prick that is Mourinho. Must win game for Arsenal, win and go top, lose and go fourth and the anti-Arsenal brigade will start crawling out their caves.

This is also a good time for Wenger to finally beat Mourinho with the current team he has and how they're leaking goals like there's no tomorrow. Can't believe how bad his record is against this arse wipe.

No excuses: 9 days rest, at home, incentive to go top before Christmas, Chelsea leaking goals.

2-1 to the Arsenal.
FlavaFavourFruit
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Must win game for both...

Mourinho>Wenger

????

Chelsea profit (+3 points)
ElGenioEstúpido
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Basiji)
Need to shut up the arrogant prick that is Mourinho. Must win game for Arsenal, win and go top, lose and go fourth and the anti-Arsenal brigade will start crawling out their caves.

This is also a good time for Wenger to finally beat Mourinho with the current team he has and how they're leaking goals like there's no tomorrow. Can't believe how bad his record is against this arse wipe.

No excuses: 9 days rest, at home, incentive to go top before Christmas, Chelsea leaking goals.

2-1 to the Arsenal.
Yep I agree, Arsenal need to win to stay in contention, cos we could go down from 1st to 4th 3 days,

Predictions

Arsenal next 5 PL games:
Chelsea H 2-1
West Ham A 3-0
Newcastle A 2-1
Cardiff H 3-1
Aston Villa A 3-2

Liverpool next 5 PL games:
Man City A 4-1
Chelsea A 2-2
Hull H 4-1
Stoke A 2-0
Aston Villa H 3-0

Chelsea next 5 PL games:
Arsenal A 1-2
Swansea H 2-1
Liverpool H 2-2
Southampton A 1-2
Hull A 3-1

Man. City next 5 PL games:
Liverpool H 1-4
Crystal Palace H 5-0
Swansea A 4-2
Newcastle A 3-1
Cardiff H 3-0

My prediction:

Arsenal 2-1 Chelsea
The Assassin
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
...Lose to Southampton? Nah.
KingMessi
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by The Assassin)
...Lose to Southampton? Nah.
We did lose there last year.
Enoxial
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Cannotbelieveit)
x
Add a poll with the options:
Chelsea to win, Arsenal to win, Tie.
Tigerheart
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
This match in my opinion will be key to deciding whether Arsenal can have realistic hope for challenging for the title.
DaveSmith99
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Koscielny is a big loss for Arsenal, I imagine Vermaelen will be desperate to prove himself though so it might not be too bad.
Mourinho seems to have beating Wenger on lock as well.

Think Chelsea will edge it 2-1, maybe a 2-2 draw.
Enoxial
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Tigerheart)
This match in my opinion will be key to deciding whether Arsenal can have realistic hope for challenging for the title.
People have said that too much imo Example: Against City and Utd and we all know how those ended.
So Instinct
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Hoping for a draw.
Solemn Rain
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
A win for Arsenal. 3-1 to Arsenal
Tigerheart
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
[QUOTE=Enoxial;45637762]People have said that too much imo Example: Against City and Utd and we all know

Scratch that
Cannotbelieveit
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Mourinho never lost to Wenger.

Chelsea 2-0
sr90
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Can't see past a Chelsea win here.

1-2
Zerforax
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I think as a Liverpool fan, a draw would be best..
bj27
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
2-1 win to Chelsea.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (9)
30%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (16)
53.33%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (5)
16.67%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (0)
0%

Watched Threads