Half Arab / half pakistani girl, ask me anything!

Watch this thread
Einstein786
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Well this is my first forum post, so seeing as everyone is doing it thought id join the crowd! About me; I'm from a mixed background, half Kurdish (ancestors being from Turkey, and later moving to Iraq) and half Pakistani I'm 17 and currently doing my A levels in biology, chemistry, psychology and Philosophy+ethics. I moved to England from Saudi Arabia when I was 16 (about a year ago), but had previously lived in England before I initially moved. haha is confusing, but I enjoy talking (don't know why anyone actually cares) but yes ask me anything!
Jamerson
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Einstein786)
Well this is my first forum post, so seeing as everyone is doing it thought id join the crowd! About me; I'm from a mixed background, half Kurdish (ancestors being from Turkey, and later moving to Iraq) and half Pakistani I'm 17 and currently doing my A levels in biology, chemistry, psychology and Philosophy+ethics. I moved to England from Saudi Arabia when I was 16 (about a year ago), but had previously lived in England before I initially moved. haha is confusing, but I enjoy talking (don't know why anyone actually cares) but yes ask me anything!
Are you gorgeous? I absolutely love girls from that part of the world
Sparkle24
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Einstein786)
What languages can you speak?
IlexBlue
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
What is it about your Eurasian ancestry that makes you believe people want to ask you questions?
Einstein786
Rep:
(Original post by Jamerson)
Are you gorgeous? I absolutely love girls from that part of the world
hahah I knew someone would ask that! Theres always one umm nothing extraordinary really, but my sisters take that gorgeous Arabic look :/ mee? well not as much haha
Autistic Merit
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
How does Kurdish = Arab?
Hippysnake
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'd like to place an order, 2 keema naan with a portion of shami kebab and lamb curry. How long will it take?
Einstein786
Rep:
(Original post by Sparkle24)
What languages can you speak?
Arabic and Urdu, albeit not completely fluent.
username927016
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Is Albert Einstein one of your idols?
Einstein786
Rep:
(Original post by IlexBlue)
What is it about your Eurasian ancestry that makes you believe people want to ask you questions?
I never said nor implied that. Like I said everyone is doing it, so I thought I would too. So theres nothing about my Eurasian ancestry that makes me think that people want to ask me questions.
Tpos
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Do you prefer Arab food or Pakistani?
Jamerson
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
What was it like living in Saudi Arabia?
Einstein786
Rep:
(Original post by Autistic Merit)
How does Kurdish = Arab?
I see what you're saying. The real Arabs are the Arabs of Saudi Arabia and Yemen. The other "Arabs" have been Arabinised and have other ancestry. So I guess then im not arab, but the thing is I know more Arabic than Kurdish. My father is just as confused as I am, as he doesn't like to talk about his background for reasons beyond me.
iamsuperwoman
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I am half white and Arab but you don't see me making a thread!
FreedomCostsTax
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by iamsuperwoman)
Snap lol
Einstein786
Rep:
(Original post by Multitalented me)
Is Albert Einstein one of your idols?
hahah yes he is, that and I dint know what username to use for tsr...starting to regret it though
Einstein786
Rep:
(Original post by Tpos)
Do you prefer Arab food or Pakistani?
ohh that's a hard one, but ill have to say Arabic food...although I love Pakistani desserts!
Einstein786
Rep:
(Original post by iamsuperwoman)
gurrlll chill haha...that's good for you, and no one is stopping you! Its got nothing to do with my ethnicity actually. Its because everyone is doing it, and they all use some sort of title about themselves before saying 'ask me anything' its just to start a conversation with people who might be interested.
SaFa1237
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Do you know how to drive?
jalebii
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
How are you doing today?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (16)
23.19%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (7)
10.14%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (4)
5.8%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (10)
14.49%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (16)
23.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (16)
23.19%

Watched Threads