How do you Structure AO1 & AO2 essays?Watch
I have a philosophy essay due to hand in online in a few and i'd be most grateful for any help.
How would I go about structuring:
AO1 essay "Explain Hume's criticisms of cosmological arguments."
AO2 essay "Hume's criticisms of the cosmological argument do not succeed. Discuss."
Could anyone give me the sort of paragraph structure I should be following? Thank you so very much.
- whether you agree/disagree with the statement and 1 reason why
- another reason why you agree/disagree
- A further reason why you agree/disagree
- A reason why someone would disagree with your opinion and then OVERCOME their argument
- Another reason why someone would disagree with your opinion + overcome
- A final reason why you agree/disagree with the statement (leave your best point until last)
My teacher gave us this structure and it's how you get 10/10. Good luck!
Posted from TSR Mobile