?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Darkened Angel)
Spoiler:
Show
:rolleyes: *attacks you with spinning tops of DOOM!!* :p:
Spoiler:
Show
Mummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy! The evil lady's hitting me with spinning tops of Doom :bawling:
Jayk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Spinning tops of doom? Intriguing!
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah, it was. I think we must've hit a warp in the space/time continuum, because we all reverted back about ten years :p:

Fitting place for that sort of thing to happen, wouldn't you say? :p:
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Of course!! Where better?!?!?!

So how's the demon today?
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The Demon is... is... is... well, I'm not entirely sure. I'm ok, I think.

How about the Jayk?
Darkened Angel
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I just finished watching BSG S1, it's amazing! Didn't expect the ending at all. Cant wait to get S2, it's going to take too long to download though I might buy it but it depends on how much it costs. What's the cheapest place to buy it?
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Demon_AS)
Spoiler:
Show
Mummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy! The evil lady's hitting me with spinning tops of Doom :bawling:
Spoiler:
Show
*gives you a pokemon sticker to cheer you up* :p:
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The Demon is... is... is... well, I'm not entirely sure. I'm ok, I think.

How about the Jayk?
So who is sure?

The Jayk is fine too; bit tired, perhaps a touch grumpy...but witty as ever

And wahey, DA!! It really is amazing Although if you thought S1 was that good, you'll be blown away by S2; they somehow manage to up the stakes tenfold, and it shows brilliantly. And I've been sneakily watching S3 (I managed the first 5 episodes before I couldn't find any more), and I have to say, so far it's just as good. So you be in for a treat
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Anyone seen Threshold? Is it any good? I've got S1, haven't watched it yet though. Might start watching it in a bit.
(Original post by Jayk Bakner)
And wahey, DA!! It really is amazing Although if you thought S1 was that good, you'll be blown away by S2; they somehow manage to up the stakes tenfold, and it shows brilliantly. And I've been sneakily watching S3 (I managed the first 5 episodes before I couldn't find any more), and I have to say, so far it's just as good. So you be in for a treat
:eek: Now I really cant wait to see it! I was planning on buying Firefly DVDs but that might have to wait. It's good to have another fandom to fill that Firefly void The other night I kept listening to the ballad of Serenity over and over again Now I'm getting sentimental all over again... *cries*
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Anyone seen Threshold? Is it any good? I've got S1, haven't watched it yet though. Might start watching it in a bit.

:eek: Now I really cant wait to see it! I was planning on buying Firefly DVDs but that might have to wait. It's good to have another fandom to fill that Firefly void The other night I kept listening to the ballad of Serenity over and over again Now I'm getting sentimental all over again... *cries*
I heard a bit about Threshold - seeing as David S Goyer produced it, and I'm kinda a fan - but I never got around to watching it. Apparently it's out on DVD though, and according to IMDb it's okay. So that's a 'download it' moment, eh?

And I would say that Firefly would take precedent over BSG, but hey, each to his/her own
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Spoiler:
Show
*gives you a pokemon sticker to cheer you up* :p:
Yay, Pokemon! :p:
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
And I would say that Firefly would take precedent over BSG, but hey, each to his/her own
I didn't say it filled all of the void, but there's no more Firefly left to watch and I've seen the series almost 3 times now. I haven't given up hope on it yet, I'm still waiting for a sequel/another season *fingers crossed*
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I never got into BSG... Star Wars will always have that spot in my heart when it comes to futuristic space stuff.
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I didn't say it filled all of the void, but there's no more Firefly left to watch and I've seen the series almost 3 times now. I haven't given up hope on it yet, I'm still waiting for a sequel/another season *fingers crossed*
Have you tried Firefly: Old Wounds? It's a great audio drama that really captures the feel of the show - although some of the impressions are a little off. At first I couldn't tell the difference between 'Mal' and 'Wash', but I worked it out eventually. But the actors who do River, Inara and Book are eerily spot on...anyways; I shall hunt down the links forwith. Or you could just google it
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If you like drama, watch House Amazing show, innit :p:
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Have you tried Firefly: Old Wounds? It's a great audio drama that really captures the feel of the show - although some of the impressions are a little off. At first I couldn't tell the difference between 'Mal' and 'Wash', but I worked it out eventually. But the actors who do River, Inara and Book are eerily spot on...anyways; I shall hunt down the links forwith. Or you could just google it
Is this it? -> http://sonic.libsyn.com/index.php?post_category=Firefly

I've heard about it before, might start listening to it. I did start reading Virtual Firefly at one point, brilliantly written. Best fanfics I've ever read, it really does feel like the series. Gunna have to start reading that again, I completely forgot about it.
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If you like drama, watch House Amazing show, innit :p:
But there's no space ships or aliens!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (200)
18.78%
No (647)
60.75%
Not really bothered about them (218)
20.47%

Watched Threads