The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society Watch

suneilr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
1 was ok. I didn't particularly like the Original trilogy, mainly because the Empire ended up losing... well at least untill legacy of the Force
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by suneilr)
1 was ok. I didn't particularly like the Original trilogy, mainly because the Empire ended up losing... well at least untill legacy of the Force
And here's me thinking you supported the Siths! :p:
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I do support the Sith. I also support the Empire. They restored order to the galaxy. And the Star Destroyers:cool: They were so awe inspiring and elegant. And they still lost to a bunch of Patched up Rebel ships.:mad:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I do support the Sith. I also support the Empire. They restored order to the galaxy. And the Star Destroyers:cool: They were so awe inspiring and elegant. And they still lost to a bunch of Patched up Rebel ships.:mad:
Fairplay :cool: Sounds like a win-win situation to me

Btw, where did you get your username from?
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
Fairplay :cool: Sounds like a win-win situation to me

Btw, where did you get your username from?
Yep. And in a few years time you can prosper under the order of my Empire

My first name plus initial because too amny people seem to share my name on forums
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yep. And in a few years time you can prosper under the order of my Empire
Thankyou, my Master :p:

My first name plus initial because too amny people seem to share my name on forums
Your name is Suneil!? :eek: COOL!!! I'm Richenda
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Thankyou, my Master :p:
Your name is Suneil!? :eek: COOL!!! I'm Richenda
hmm you need a new Sith name.:p:
Go and bring peace to the Empire (insert Sith name).

It was in my profile if anyone bothered to look
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
hmm you need a new Sith name.:p:
Go and bring peace to the Empire (insert Sith name).
*Takes up commission and goes* :vroam:
Spoiler:
Show
Care to christen me? :p:

It was in my profile if anyone bothered to look
Heh.. sorry. I get that too, with people asking questions without looking I do look at profiles sometimes, but not every time :cool:
Demon_AS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hmmm Suneil is close to Sunil... which is a Gujurati name... is there a link there?
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Tis a cool name!
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
V and I here
Interesting combination! I love III and V the best; VI would be in there, if it wasn't for the damn teddy bears

And yes, the Empire may have the better capital ships; but in terms of point-to-point snubfighters, the rebellion kicks arse. X-wing? Greatest starship ever created! THen of course there's the A-wing. Those two ships are the real reason the Rebellion won the war. That and the fate of the Empire wasn't decided in space, but in that massive throne room. Innit?

And Craggy! Check this out. It's what I used for some of my randomly generated sith monkeys for the Star Wars Game thing. Quite fun
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
VI is my favourite
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jayk Bakner)
Interesting combination! I love III and V the best; VI would be in there, if it wasn't for the damn teddy bears
The teddy bears do sort of throw a spanner into the works :rolleyes:
And Craggy! Check this out. It's what I used for some of my randomly generated sith monkeys for the Star Wars Game thing. Quite fun
Right.. *goes to check*

Heh.. nice to see you've emerged from your cave!
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
The teddy bears do sort of throw a spanner into the works :rolleyes:

Right.. *goes to check*

Heh.. nice to see you've emerged from your cave!
Yeah...well my cave's got my DVD player in it Seeing as I finished off episode VI, I kinda had to
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah...well my cave's got my DVD player in it Seeing as I finished off episode VI, I kinda had to
Cool cave! *crawls in to join Jayk*
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Cosy, innit?

Although currently my 'cave' (read: room) looks like Jack Bauer was looking for a bomb in it. I came home last night and I couldn't find my kilt, so I demolished my room looking for it; and after about 10 minutes I realised I left it at home Smooth, eh?
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Cosy, innit?

Although currently my 'cave' (read: room) looks like Jack Bauer was looking for a bomb in it. I came home last night and I couldn't find my kilt, so I demolished my room looking for it; and after about 10 minutes I realised I left it at home Smooth, eh?
Kilt!?
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Kilt!?
Not a word! It was Burn's Night last night! Every Scotsman worth his salt who owns a kilt is obliged to not only wear it, but get very, very drunk whilst wearing it. And I had to go all the way home and back to get mine! But I got it, and I got pissed wearing it Took some excellent photo's of me and my mates too; though that's probably just my own opinion of them
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Not a word! It was Burn's Night last night! Every Scotsman worth his salt who owns a kilt is obliged to not only wear it, but get very, very drunk whilst wearing it. And I had to go all the way home and back to get mine! But I got it, and I got pissed wearing it Took some excellent photo's of me and my mates too; though that's probably just my own opinion of them
Help me out here.. how far is 'home' from Uni then? :confused: And yeh I thought Burns' night was imminent...
Spoiler:
Show
Mind you that's only cos haggis and swede randomly pitched up on the delivery crate at Wetherspoons last Monday :rolleyes:
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Help me out here.. how far is 'home' from Uni then? :confused: And yeh I thought Burns' night was imminent...
Spoiler:
Show
Mind you that's only cos haggis and swede randomly pitched up on the delivery crate at Wetherspoons last Monday :rolleyes:
About an hour's drive; or half an hour train ride plus two hour bus ride.

Yes...I spent five hours today retrieving a skirt!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (179)
18.8%
No (573)
60.19%
Not really bothered about them (200)
21.01%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise