Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Signature has now been changed Bring it Sith!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obi Wan Kenobi)
    Signature has now been changed Bring it Sith!!!!!
    *Brings it* :battle:

ReputationRep:
    *Deflects bullet towards a clone trooper walking by* lol

ReputationRep:
    Heh... new member? Or has the Force just not been with me and I failed to notice you?

ReputationRep:
    'An entire legion of my best troops await them!'

You know, I never realised the correlation between that little quote and the fact that they got beaten by Ewoks until my most recent viewing of RotJ. I laughed very hard

And yes, Obi Wan is indeed a new member demon. You were just missed my welcome, because I put barely any effort into it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk Bakner)
    'An entire legion of my best troops await them!'

You know, I never realised the correlation between that little quote and the fact that they got beaten by Ewoks until my most recent viewing of RotJ. I laughed very hard
    :mad: Bah. The Empire should have won that. Maybe if they'd slaughtered all the Ewoks straight away

ReputationRep:
    Slaughtering Ewoks? Isn't that just a little contemptible? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Slaughtering Ewoks? Isn't that just a little contemptible? :p:
    Not at all. They're despicable little creatures, plus they're not human and of course human supremacy is what the Empire was about. COMPNOR had it all right

ReputationRep:
    Human superiority? I cannot allow such perverse notions to take root in MY galaxy *unmasks to reveal incredibly handsome features :p:* Eat lightsaber, Sith Spit :p:

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps I should help Demon to slay the Sith...........nah, I'm tired, I'd rather go to bed See ya later everybody!!!

ReputationRep:
    I have an ewok teddy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    I have an ewok teddy
    :mad: Death to Ewoks. Death to Ewok lovers

ReputationRep:
    They look like loads of mini Chewbaccas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suneilr)
    :mad: Death to Ewok haters
    Corrected

ReputationRep:
    oooooooo...... manipulating a Sith's words. He wont be happy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obi Wan Kenobi)
    They look like loads of mini Chewbaccas
    There's apparently a very good reason for that (you probably know this, but I'll rack it off for everyone else's benefit):

Mr Lucas originally had them being wookiees; but then he decided that the wookiees were too technologically advanced (Chewie does have his bowcaster, afterall) and he wanted a really primitive race to be part of the Empire's downfall. Thus, he rearranged the syllables of wookiee, and created ewoks! W00t.

I honestly believe that it was because they couldn't find enough really tall people to play wookiees, but they had an over-abundance of midgets and children!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh just read Allegiance by Tomthy Zahn. Great book.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It shows the dedication of the ordinary rank and file members to The New Order. Plus we get to see Mara Jade again but this time as the Emperor's Hand - her rightful role.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    Corrected
    :mad: hmm TSR really needs some proper SW emoticons such as someone being on the recieving end of force lightning or being being force choked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suneilr)
    Ooh just read Allegiance by Tomthy Zahn. Great book.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It shows the dedication of the ordinary rank and file members to The New Order. Plus we get to see Mara Jade again but this time as the Emperor's Hand - her rightful role.
    Oooh! Looks good! (I just wiki'd it)

Wish I could get back into the Star Wars books, but at the moment I'm totally bogged down in the Wheel of Time... *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    How's it going with that? WoT is great

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.