Turn on thread page Beta

The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society watch

ReputationRep:
    Plus the Sith don't make friends... and do nice things for other people :p:. You can see why I was confused :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Plus the Sith don't make friends... and do nice things for other people :p:. You can see why I was confused :p:
    Well the Sith do have pawns who must be willing to sacrifice themselves for their Sith masters You seem to mistake friendship with being a pawn:p:

ReputationRep:
    No? I said Sith don't make friends. How was that confusing having pawns to do their every whim? :confused: If anything it was playing into your point...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suneilr)
    There has to be a reason?
    Exactly!
    Incidentally Craggy I notice you seem to have relinquished your role as a Sith. The Sith are far more powerful than any oracle:p:
    No, my Master. I merely like the name better, as it was given to me by a close(r) friend.. and I'm conscious of having only a month's subscription :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Hey.. I was posting OOC! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm i seem to have misread your post I think I'll blame a lack of sleep. On which note I think I hear my bed beckoning to me. G'night all.

ReputationRep:
    The Sith don't whine either. They decapitate with lightsaber.

You need to watch more SW :p: You're an affront to Sith tradition *decapitates* :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Exactly!

No, my Master. I merely like the name better, as it was given to me by a close(r) friend.. and I'm conscious of having only a month's subscription :ninja:
    Bah Sith have tools, pawns...but NOT friends.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm i seem to have misread your post I think I'll blame a lack of sleep. On which note I think I hear my bed beckoning to me. G'night all.
    *Plots suneilr's downfall*... :vader:

ReputationRep:
    Bah Sith have tools, pawns...but NOT friends.
    Yeh but I was Richenda then.. not Sith. I was OOC not IC

ReputationRep:
    Good night, dude!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Yeh but I was Richenda then.. not Sith. I was OOC not IC
    What you think being a Sith is some sort of part time job?:p: You bear great responsibility in being a Sith. And with that must come sacrifices. You cannot afford to have friends. It is a weakness no Sith can afford. Pity, Mercy, love...all are emotions that you must remove. :vader:

ReputationRep:
    Nice emoticon

ReputationRep:
    Well, Innocent Bystander #47; the Sith have taken over. Let's go hide on Dagobah!

*crams himself into tiny spaceship and blasts off*

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm just an Innocent Bystander, not some kind of outcast felon on the run!

But what the heck, I'll do it anyway *jumps in with Jayk* - no touchy! (In the words of Emperor Kuzco).

ReputationRep:
    Awww! Get your Gammorean flab away from the controls!!! I can't see where I'm going!!!!!

*crashes into nearest building, which just so happens to be the old Republic Senate*

Oh, now look what you've done!

*waves at senators, who all have slightly stunned looks on their faces*

Sorry...flying in tiny spaceships with gammoreans can have this affect on your building!

;grin;

ReputationRep:
    But what the heck, I'll do it anyway *jumps in with Jayk* - no touchy! (In the words of Emperor Kuzco).
    :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm just an Innocent Bystander, not some kind of outcast felon on the run!
    In this war, there are no innocents. Only winners and losers. And the Sith will be the winners. If you do not join us, you will pay the price for your lack of vision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk Bakner)
    *waves at senators, who all have slightly stunned looks on their faces*
    Until an army of Imperial Troops surrounds you with a flight of TIE Interceptors approaching for aerial support.

ReputationRep:
    In this war, there are no innocents. Only winners and losers. And the Sith will be the winners. If you do not join us, you will pay the price for your lack of vision.
    Lol, right... that's why Luke Skywalker caned your collective Sith butt.

Poll
Do you have any savings?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.