:five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk Bakner)
    *waits for collective 'WTF?'*
    *sneaks up behind Jayk and sears head off with lightsabre instead* :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    :five:
    Yeay now lets wipe out all unworthy posts and restore the sci fi soc to its former glory

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suneilr)
    Yeay now lets wipe out all unworthy posts and restore the sci fi soc to its former glory
    :ninja: .. but.. but.. I'm Queen Spammer! :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    *draws lightsaber*

But chopping stormies up is fun! That's what they're there for They don't have vitality points!!!

*waits for collective 'WTF?'*
    Bah. My Elite troopers have infinite vitality points. And they have plenty of fun blowing holes into unsuspecting jedi.

ReputationRep:
    *sneaks up behind Jayk and sears head off with lightsabre instead* :p:
    *starts gnawing at Craggy's ankles, disembodied head-style!*

ReputationRep:
    :ninja: .. but.. but.. I'm Queen Spammer! :bawling:
    :mad: No Sith Lord (should that be Lady? Except it doesn't quite sound right. meh) will be a spammer. At least not under my watch.

ReputationRep:
    *starts gnawing at Craggy's ankles, disembodied head-style!*
    Waaaaaaak!! Gerroffme!!! :ahhhhh: *kicks and boots Jayk's head rugby-drop-kick-style over the fence and out of the soc*

ReputationRep:
    :mad: No Sith Lord (should that be Lady? Except it doesn't quite sound right. meh) will be a spammer. At least not under my watch.
    Sith Lady, and I'm afraid its too late! :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Sith Lady, and I'm afraid its too late! :dontknow:
    It's never too late for a Sith Lord. All shall bow before my knowledge of the Dark Side. **Rewinds time to point before Craggy becomes a spammer; uses Dark Side to restrain her from spamming**
    Problem solved

ReputationRep:
    It's never too late for a Sith Lord. All shall bow before my knowledge of the Dark Side. **Rewinds time to point before Craggy becomes a spammer; uses Dark Side to restrain her from spamming**
    Problem solved
    *gasps in awe* :adore:

ReputationRep:
    Bah. My Elite troopers have infinite vitality points. And they have plenty of fun blowing holes into unsuspecting jedi.
    *as he flies over fence*

Nuh-uh! Storm-troopers don't have vitality points! They just don't! The only thing they get better at is shooting and dying! Don't believe me? Look it up in the SWRPG Core Rulebook :p:

Although, one the little buggers reach level 10, they're actually a fairly formidable foe. Especially a squad of them! Mostly because they don't miss! And if you have a fairly cunning Game Master playing them, they'll certainly give even a team of Jedi a run for they're money!

So Obi! We've got to be careful! Oh! And don't forget to put my body on ice! I'm gonna need it once I get out of this field of cows!!!

ReputationRep:
    *gasps in awe* :adore:
    The Dark Side of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider unnatural.

ReputationRep:
    *as he flies over fence*

Nuh-uh! Storm-troopers don't have vitality points! They just don't! The only thing they get better at is shooting and dying! Don't believe me? Look it up in the SWRPG Core Rulebook :p:

Although, one the little buggers reach level 10, they're actually a fairly formidable foe. Especially a squad of them! Mostly because they don't miss! And if you have a fairly cunning Game Master playing them, they'll certainly give even a team of Jedi a run for they're money!

So Obi! We've got to be careful! Oh! And don't forget to put my body on ice! I'm gonna need it once I get out of this field of cows!!!
    Well in the Imperial Handbook that I'm using, my Elite troopers have infinite vitality ponts and +1000000 accuracy against Jedi and Rebel scum.

ReputationRep:
    Its better than pop-music *shrug* :p:
    *plays Five cd on maximum volume* :p:

ReputationRep:
    *raspberries*

That's just cheating! I don't claim any special bonuses against stormies!!! I fight 'em fair and square. Just because I kill a lot of them doesn't mean it wasn't a fair fight!!

And you kids turn that damn music down!!!! *bangs on wall*

ReputationRep:
    Oh! And don't forget to put my body on ice! I'm gonna need it once I get out of this field of cows!!!
    Moooo! :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    *snigger* :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkened Angel)
    *plays Five cd on maximum volume* :p:
    *S-P-L-A-T noise as sound system and DA are squelched by a nearby collapsed wall* :flute:

ReputationRep:
    *raspberries*

That's just cheating! I don't claim any special bonuses against stormies!!! I fight 'em fair and square. Just because I kill a lot of them doesn't mean it wasn't a fair fight!!

And you kids turn that damn music down!!!! *bangs on wall*
    Hmm using special powers against ordinary troopers:rolleyes: Nice and fair:p:

ReputationRep:
    *S-P-L-A-T noise as sound system and DA are squelched by a nearby collapsed wall* :flute:
    Excellent control of the Dark Side. Advance 1 rank:p:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.