Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Muahahahahaah! :p:
    I hope you've put your delusions of being a wookiee firmly behind you. No inferior species shall ever become permitted to learn the arcane secrets that are the Dark Side.

And as the winning side, you really wouldn't want to go over to the Jedi. Their end will be extremely brutal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suneilr)
    I hope you've put your delusions of being a wookiee firmly behind you. No inferior species shall ever become permitted to learn the arcane secrets that are the Dark Side.
    Yeh but I'll still be able to pass for one
    And as the winning side, you really wouldn't want to go over to the Jedi...
    Eh? Now what gave you that idea!?

ReputationRep:
    Guess who's playing FFXII right now? :cool:

#excited# it's... so... cool! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)

Gaah! He's lost to the world! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed! And on that note, it's back to my playstation Oh, happy days! :p:

ReputationRep:
    *waves dispassionately*

ReputationRep:
    Gaah! He's lost to the world! :rolleyes:
    A perfect opportunity for you to seduce him to the Dark Side. Don't fail me, my apprentice.

ReputationRep:

Jayk = jealous!

I want FFXII!!!!! I haven't had a decent, massively long game to play for ages (i've mostly been content with blasting the crap out of other people in Battlefield 2142). But I'm now in the mood for a nice long RPG; and there aren't any decent new ones out for Xbox or PC!

As for you, Suneilr! *activates lightsaber* You shall see that my Jedi powers are far beyond yours!

God...I hated that line of dialogue from Episode II...Christopher Lee's Shakespearean delivery does not mesh well with George Lucas' crappy screenwriting Pity, seeing as it preceeded one of the coolest fights in the sextet - Yoda vs Dooku!

It's fourth in my books. Third is Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon vs Darth Maul. Second is Anakin vs Obi-Wan round one. First is, of course, Luke vs Darth Vader round two; yes, it wasn't as flashy as some of the stuff in the prequels, but the emotional intensity of that fight was just brilliantly put across! Pity the ****ing teddy-bears ruined that movie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk Bakner)
    God...I hated that line of dialogue from Episode II...Christopher Lee's Shakespearean delivery does not mesh well with George Lucas' crappy screenwriting
    Yeh...twas a bit shoddy
    Pity, seeing as it preceeded one of the coolest fights in the sextet - Yoda vs Dooku!

It's fourth in my books. Third is Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon vs Darth Maul.
    I have to say, that is my favourite

ReputationRep:
    But I'm now in the mood for a nice long RPG; and there aren't any decent new ones out for Xbox or PC!

As for you, Suneilr! *activates lightsaber* You shall see that my Jedi powers are far beyond yours!

Second is Anakin vs Obi-Wan round one.
    If you haven't played KOTOR or KOTOR II you should really try them. Life hasn't been lived until you've played them. (Dark Side obv )

Well my new Death Star/ Sun Crusher/ Galaxy Gun has a quantum armour reinfirced with cortosis ore, making it impervious to any weapon in the universe.

Obi Wan vs Anakin was definitely my favourite. Although it was ruined by Anakin at the end, jumping into Obi-Wan's lightsaber like that:mad:

ReputationRep:
    Well my new Death Star/ Sun Crusher/ Galaxy Gun has a quantum armour reinfirced with cortosis ore, making it impervious to any weapon in the universe.
    Including Demon's wussy teamaker... :p:

ReputationRep:
    Including Demon's wussy teamaker... :p:
    Yep

ReputationRep:
    If you haven't played KOTOR or KOTOR II you should really try them. Life hasn't been lived until you've played them. (Dark Side obv )
    What kind of Star Wars fan would I be if I hadn't played KotOR I and II?!?!?! Well...one that doesn't play computer games, I presume. But seeing as I do play computer games....you get the picture. And I went light side :p:

*fumbles around in backpack*

I'm sure I've got something that cuts through cortosis-reinforced quantum armour...gimme a couple of minutes to find it!

*tosses out teamaker*

*tosses out nuke*

*tosses out Sun-Crusher missile* What the hell's that doing in there?!

A-ha!!!!

*pulls out Jack(Bauer)-in-a-box*

ReputationRep:
    Guess who's playing Guitar Hero on the HARD level?!

Guess who's suffering severe wrist injury from Guitar Hero? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkened Angel)
    Guess who's playing Guitar Hero on the HARD level?!

Guess who's suffering severe wrist injury from Guitar Hero? :p:
    Chuck Norris? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Chuck Norris!!! :toofunny: Did you guys see him in Dodgeball?

ReputationRep:
    Chuck Norris? :p:
    :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed! And on that note, it's back to my playstation Oh, happy days! :p:
    So you found your memory card then? Either way, good good!

ReputationRep:
    *pulls out Jack(Bauer)-in-a-box*
    Mmmm... Nah, sorry :p: ;console;

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I need some help, I've started playing Kings of Chaos and need more soldiers so it would really help me if you guys click on this link - http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=5s6m5cqg and press the number it asks you to, I get one soldier every time someone does that so I would really appreciate it

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.