The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society Watch

suneilr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Elements)
Sunelir answered part of what I was asking. I was also asking what you ppl think of the website I linked and whether anyone has actually been on and used that site before?:p:
I tried signing up for an account but whenever I tried to login it wouldn't acept my login details
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by suneilr)
I aim to please ... Wait, no I don't. I aim to conquer to Earth
All the same to me :five:
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Meh. I'd disagree. For a star there's no dark side, or empire plus its kind of boring and repetitive which sucks.
I'm confused.
Demon_AS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I aim to please ... Wait, no I don't. I aim to conquer to Earth
Heh, how's that working out for you? TSR first, the rest later?
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Demon_AS)
Heh, how's that working out for you? TSR first, the rest later?
I hope he's making better progress with the rest than he is with TSR in that case :p:
Elements
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I tried signing up for an account but whenever I tried to login it wouldn't acept my login details
:hugs: You'll have to sort it out and conquer it's intolerance! :p:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Craghyrax)
I hope he's making better progress with the rest than he is with TSR in that case :p:
Quite.
Darkened Angel
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
firefox wont let me switch tabs!111 ;9 *cries*

and my shift button is being an ass!!11 i hate this laptop!
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Darkened Angel)

There there, dear ;console;
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
There there, dear ;console;
awww thanks firefox is working fine now after i exited it, it crashed and now it's back on again and shift works fine if i press hard enough
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago

Mine does that too sometimes!! I'm fairly certain its the flash animation ads in TSR; if you have too many of them loaded, Firefox struggles to cope with them. The best way to get around it is to keep the number of tabs you have with TSR in them to a minimum. And if it happens, you can still close the tabs! Anyways; I've sent Mozilla at least two mails about it, and the most recent update didn't fix it, so I presume they're just ignoring me

Anyways! Back to fantasy, I just saw Ghost Rider, and I have to say, I was entertained Decent fantasy flick, if anyone wants to check it out; there's a lot of great b-movie horror moments...but with Nicholas Cage!
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jayk Bakner)
Mine does that too sometimes!! I'm fairly certain its the flash animation ads in TSR; if you have too many of them loaded, Firefox struggles to cope with them. The best way to get around it is to keep the number of tabs you have with TSR in them to a minimum. And if it happens, you can still close the tabs! Anyways; I've sent Mozilla at least two mails about it, and the most recent update didn't fix it, so I presume they're just ignoring me
I only had one TSR tab open though and 3 more on other sites but I dont think any of them were using flash
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I only had one TSR tab open though and 3 more on other sites but I dont think any of them were using flash
Well, it's not necessarily TSR; a lot of advertising uses flash animation, even though it doesn't look it, and they crop up everywhere. If the websites were one's that used ads, then they probably were flash and that would cause Firefox to struggle. If there's no flash whatsoever...I'm stumped.
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well, it's not necessarily TSR; a lot of advertising uses flash animation, even though it doesn't look it, and they crop up everywhere. If the websites were one's that used ads, then they probably were flash and that would cause Firefox to struggle. If there's no flash whatsoever...I'm stumped.
well in that case it probably was the flash :p:

so what you doing up so late?
Craghyrax
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Get a sub No ads!!! :king1:
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
well in that case it probably was the flash :p:

so what you doing up so late?
'T'was insomnia, as usual. Although I did manage to get a solid nine hours sleep last night; but it meant I missed my lecture Still, I feel better!
suneilr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
TSR is making more progress on me It seems to have taken over my life:mad:
nathanielnoir
Badges: 2
Report 11 years ago
Anyone into sci-fi/fantasy fan-fiction or virtual series? I have a desperate urge to write something . Someone help me write something please
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Get a sub No ads!!! :king1:
Sub?
'T'was insomnia, as usual. Although I did manage to get a solid nine hours sleep last night; but it meant I missed my lecture Still, I feel better!
i managed to get about 6 hours which is what I usually get these days, I really should go to bed at a more sensible time but I cant be asked. Anyway I think my bodyclock's too messed up so I cant go to bed at a sensible time anyway.
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
TSR is making more progress on me It seems to have taken over my life:mad:
It can have that effect, yes. I advise ample bed rest and no life :p:
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (140)
18.4%
No (461)
60.58%
Not really bothered about them (160)
21.02%

Watched Threads