Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Co-rulership? :eek2: Can such a state exist?
    Of course not. The Emperor and the New Order reign supreme. All who say otherwise will face the 501st.

ReputationRep:
    Mental Health Act 1983, and it's had subsequent reforms too. But yes SW ftw!

ReputationRep:
    Forget co-rulership!! I say Serenity and Firefly rule all!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkened Angel)
    Forget co-rulership!! I say Serenity and Firefly rule all!!
    You could say that. But then you'll be sanctioned under the Mental Health Act. Then the 501st will come and hunt you down. Then Palpatine will kill you multiple times over like he did to Lemelisk

ReputationRep:
    Hah! The Browncoats could kick the 501st's collective arses. And in the Firefly universe, the force doesn't exist, so Palpatine is just a silly, crabbit old man

ReputationRep:
    Can we cut out talking and joking about sanctioning under and the Mental Health Act please! I don't find it funny; rather disconcerting and offensive actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk Bakner)
    Hah! The Browncoats could kick the 501st's collective arses. And in the Firefly universe, the force doesn't exist, so Palpatine is just a silly, crabbit old man
    Browncoats? Nothing can defeat the the 501st (well apart from their super fast ageing ) And the SW universe is the only universe. Everythin else exists within the SW universe. So the Force exists everywhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suneilr)
    Browncoats? Nothing can defeat the the 501st (well apart from their super fast ageing ) And the SW universe is the only universe. Everythin else exists within the SW universe. So the Force exists everywhere
    *sets the reavers on suneilr* that should shut him up for a while...

Now, back to Firefly taking over the 'verse... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkened Angel)
    *sets the reavers on suneilr* that should shut him up for a while...

Now, back to Firefly taking over the 'verse... :p:
    Reavers...? Meh whatever they are they're insignificant compared to the powers of the Dark Side.

ReputationRep:
    Wanna bet? They got beaten by flippin' teddy bears

And currently they're getting whipped by the Reavers

ReputationRep:
    Reavers...? Meh whatever they are they're insignificant compared to the powers of the Dark Side.
    It's not wise to underestimate the reavers and if I were you I'd run as fast as I can...

ReputationRep:
    *crash lands* I'm BA-AAACK!!! :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    Craggy!!!! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Jayyyk! :love:

ReputationRep:
    When'd you get back? Plane? Train? Or did you do the energetic thing and walk?

ReputationRep:
    Um...1:30 am to 4am...car across Sardinia in hard rain ...4 - 7 = fitful dozing in parked car. 10 - 12/1...flying.. 2 - 3:30 driving from airport... 3:30 - 7...two trains and then a bus to Bristol..and now I'm here :stickyman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Craghyrax)
    Um...1:30 am to 4am...car across Sardinia in hard rain ...4 - 7 = fitful dozing in parked car. 10 - 12/1...flying.. 2 - 3:30 driving from airport... 3:30 - 7...two trains and then a bus to Bristol..and now I'm here :stickyman
    Buh-linder...I pulled something like that once....I think I slept for a week afterwards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk Bakner)
    Buh-linder...I pulled something like that once....I think I slept for a week afterwards
    A week? *slobbers*

ReputationRep:
    Luverly :p:

ReputationRep:
    Craghyrax!:hugs:

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.