Turn on thread page Beta

The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk Bakner)
    Well, I would have some kind of 'ranking' system if the original post was mine And you would be either 'amateur thread-killer' or 'resident novelist extraordinaire'... I've yet to decide which

Fun fact #27: I'm writing this on Crimson's Wii, seeing as he's commandeered my laptop! :mad:
    Fun fact #180: Not as bad as my commandering my friend's girlfriend. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :tumble:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I would have some kind of 'ranking' system if the original post was mine And you would be either 'amateur thread-killer' or 'resident novelist extraordinaire'... I've yet to decide which

Fun fact #27: I'm writing this on Crimson's Wii, seeing as he's commandeered my laptop! :mad:
    Hm, it's a hard choice, but I think I'd prefer the former :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir Esh)
    Hm, it's a hard choice, but I think I'd prefer the former :p:
    Righty :p:

And I am now officially addicted to Stargate Atlantis. Sheppard is so awesome. Almost - but not quite - as good as Colonel O'Neill McKay is pretty cool too, although I'm yet to be convinced that he's the best character...

ReputationRep:
    Righty :p:

And I am now officially addicted to Stargate Atlantis. Sheppard is so awesome. Almost - but not quite - as good as Colonel O'Neill McKay is pretty cool too, although I'm yet to be convinced that he's the best character...
    Watch the episodes 'Hot Zone' and 'Letters from Pegasus', they should get you into McKay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkened Angel)
    Watch the episodes 'Hot Zone' and 'Letters from Pegasus', they should get you into McKay
    Just about finished episode 12 (The Defiant One); but honestly, I can see myself always liking Sheppard better That one-man assault he pulled off in The Eye was just legendary. Almost Bauer-esque, actually

ReputationRep:
    Just about finished episode 12 (The Defiant One); but honestly, I can see myself always liking Sheppard better That one-man assault he pulled off in The Eye was just legendary. Almost Bauer-esque, actually
    :eek: Fine then!

ReputationRep:
    McKay gets a LOT better. I'm with Darkened_Angel with this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimson Black)
    Deffinitely, he really develops through all the 3 seasons

ReputationRep:
    Bah. Ranking military officer is the best :p:

ReputationRep:
    Bah. Ranking military officer is the best :p:
    No way! Top ranking scientist beats all! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Weeeell...the Doctor is the best ever

Just caught up with Doctor Who - seeing as I discovered I'd missed THREE (count 'em! One! Two! Three!). And these last three episodes have been brilliant!

Anyways! Back to Atlantis!

*produces ZPM from his pocket, then dives through Stargate*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darkened Angel)
    Deffinitely, he really develops through all the 3 seasons
    I wish I could go forward in time and watch all season 4 episodes. Gorramit, I'm on tenterhooks, season three left me literally thinking "aaaaaarghhhh! Why stop now?!?!".

ReputationRep:
    Teh Demonator is in da hizaz :cool:.

Which is code for: hey all, how's it going? Anyone miss me? :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Teh Demonator is in da hizaz :cool:.

Which is code for: hey all, how's it going? Anyone miss me? :hubba:
    Ooooooh! He's back!

ReputationRep:
    Lol yeah... did you know I was banned?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Lol yeah... did you know I was banned?
    Yeah...tut tut, boyo. Wouldn't catch me getting banned!

*hides his original account*

I heard some lame gimp was pushing for you to get banned too. :mad: Still, Craggy said it was apparently fair enough; so we can hardly complain can we?

*******s...

So how's you?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, zee infamous Demon blokey-person! #excited#

ReputationRep:
    Yeah...tut tut, boyo. Wouldn't catch me getting banned!

*hides his original account*

I heard some lame gimp was pushing for you to get banned too. :mad: Still, Craggy said it was apparently fair enough; so we can hardly complain can we?

*******s...

So how's you?
    Bah, I shouldn't have been banned. I mean, the letter of the law is all fine, but what about its spirit? I didn't INTEND to do what I did, I was merely raising awareness at the time, and also deleted it as soon as I did it. But it appeared in the Old Shouts of the shoutbox, despite multiple deletions. I wouldn't have been banned if someone hadn't checked and then told a mod about it.

Bah, it was a silly situation.

As for me... I'm ok. On the mend from various injuries to myself - soon I'll be able to run!

ReputationRep:
    Ah, zee infamous Demon blokey-person! #excited#
    Famous? Heh, I used to think so. Probably infamous by now :p:.

How are things, Crimson Black?

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.