Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Das war es!
    Wirklich? Das glaube ich kaum...

ReputationRep:
    Halt's Maul! Deutscher ist solch eine häßliche Sprache. Wartezeit...als ich sie erlernte? :rolleyes:

If that's even close to being grammatically correct, I'll be impressed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk Bakner)
    Halt's Maul! Deutscher ist solch eine häßliche Sprache. Wartezeit...als ich sie erlernte? :rolleyes:

If that's even close to being grammatically correct, I'll be impressed.
    I'm very impressed! When I read "Halt's Maul", I really thought did think that in the god-knows-how-many years I've known you, you secretly spoke German.

GERMAN SPY!

...unfortunately, the rest is grammatically incorrect. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah...online German to English dictionaries don't work too well...plus grammar was never my strong point :p:

Although! 'Halt's Maul' I did know already; I have a small repertoire of phrases that I know are grammatically correct! One of them is:

Gehen sie gerade aus - go straight ahead!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah...online German to English dictionaries don't work too well...plus grammar was never my strong point :p:

Although! 'Halt's Maul' I did know already; I have a small repertoire of phrases that I know are grammatically correct! One of them is:

Gehen sie gerade aus - go straight ahead!
    GERMAN SPY! ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimson Black)
    GERMAN SPY! ...
    eh...eh...eh...

WELSH SPY!!

I wonder what they would be like.

Perhaps his PPK would fire sheep... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    eh...eh...eh...

WELSH SPY!!

I wonder what they would be like.

Perhaps his PPK would fire sheep... :cool:
    SCOTTISH SPY! YOU... Sean Connery, you!

Incidentally, Welsh spies' PPKs fire long, complicated words, sonny. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suneilr)
    Really? I thought you swung the other way:p:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Really? I thought you swung the other way:p:
    You were, of course, confusing me with yourself. You see, I have a theory: you have yourself - ambitious, petty etc. And you have me: alpha male :cool:. You want to be me, so frequently find yourself confusing our two very seperate identities and beings from each other.

Hence a little bit of proactive amnesia. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes...our healthy homophobic streak is manifest in Demon and Suneilr :vroam:

Any-freakin'-hoo; just finished a Star Wars Marathon! Including Clone Wars, but not the Holiday Special or those crap Ewok "Trailer of Braveness' or what ever it was called. Still an enormous amount of fun, even if it is, like, the 100th time I've seen 'em - although I know for a fact it's only my 3rd marathon

I'm teh awesomeness :king1:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    You were, of course, confusing me with yourself. You see, I have a theory: you have yourself - ambitious, petty etc. And you have me: alpha male :cool:. You want to be me, so frequently find yourself confusing our two very seperate identities and beings from each other.

Whoa I'm pretty sure I wasn't confusing myself with you. I mean I'm awesome and you're ... well you're just you. Enough said:p: Ambitious, petty and successful. Don't forget successful:mad:

ReputationRep:

Any-freakin'-hoo; just finished a Star Wars Marathon! Including Clone Wars, but not the Holiday Special or those crap Ewok "Trailer of Braveness' or what ever it was called. Still an enormous amount of fun, even if it is, like, the 100th time I've seen 'em - although I know for a fact it's only my 3rd marathon

I'm not homophobic I'm just Demonphobic:p:

Hmm I still haven't done a SW marathon yet Although then again the OT was really quite boring. I mean what with the New Order losing and all that:mad: Ohh the SW TV series comes out next year

ReputationRep:

Aaaaaaaand your alpha-maleness, Melinda, happens just on the boundary between erroneous self-belief and fuzzy imagination. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimson Black)
    Aaaaaaaand your alpha-maleness, Melinda, happens just on the boundary between erroneous self-belief and fuzzy imagination. :p:
    Shut your cake-hole, Vicky :p:.

ReputationRep:
    Whoa I'm pretty sure I wasn't confusing myself with you. I mean I'm awesome and you're ... well you're just you. Enough said:p: Ambitious, petty and successful. Don't forget successful:mad:
    Lol, nice insult there, genius :p:.

Successful, indeed! :p: The only thing you've been successful at so far is losing this argument :p:. :five:

ReputationRep:

I'm not homophobic in the slightest, dude .

ReputationRep:
    I'm not homophobic I'm just Demonphobic:p:

Hmm I still haven't done a SW marathon yet Although then again the OT was really quite boring. I mean what with the New Order losing and all that:mad: Ohh the SW TV series comes out next year
    Star Wars TV series!?

Oh noes! :hmmm: I have a sneaking suspicion that this will ruin Star Wars for me .

ReputationRep:
    Lol, nice insult there, genius :p:.

Successful, indeed! :p: The only thing you've been successful at so far is losing this argument :p:. :five:
    Thanks, I was quite proud of that insult

Well it's still being successful:dontknow: Not that I'm admitting to losing.

ReputationRep:
    And so you should be, it was a cracker :p:.

Lol, you're a successful loser. As long as you're happy, then I'm happy :p:.

ReputationRep:
    Star Wars TV series!?

Oh noes! :hmmm: I have a sneaking suspicion that this will ruin Star Wars for me .
    There's 2 SW TV series I think. There's an animated one on the clone wars, and another to fill the gap between ROTS and ANH.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.