The Sci-Fi/Fantasy Geeks Society Watch

Demon_AS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by suneilr)
You're digging yourself a deeper hole:mad:
You say that, but you don't say how :p:.
suneilr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Demon_AS)
You say that, but you don't say how :p:.
Well obviously with your hands since you don't know how to use a spade:p:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well obviously with your hands since you don't know how to use a spade:p:
That's stupid on two counts (possibly more). Firstly, because that wasn't what I meant - and you knew that wasn't what I meant - and secondly because you made a completely unjustified statement regarding my ability (or lack thereof) in hole digging with a spade.
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
That's stupid on two counts (possibly more). Firstly, because that wasn't what I meant - and you knew that wasn't what I meant - and secondly because you made a completely unjustified statement regarding my ability (or lack thereof) in hole digging with a spade.
Well it's what you said:dontknow: I'm not expected to be able to read your mind now, am I?:p: And my statement was perfectly justified. My intelligence network is perfect:cool:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If by "perfect" you mean incredibly flawed and riddled with leaks and misinformed speculation, then yes, you're quite right :p:.
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
If by "perfect" you mean incredibly flawed and riddled with leaks and misinformed speculation, then yes, you're quite right :p:.
Well I don't know which language you're using but in English perfect means ...well perfect. My intelligence network is second to none
Darkened Angel
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well I don't know which language you're using but in English perfect means ...well perfect.
I think its Demon's english which is incredibly flawed and riddled with leaks and misinformed speculation :p:
suneilr
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Darkened Angel)
I think its Demon's english which is incredibly flawed and riddled with leaks and misinformed speculation :p:
I think I must agree with you on that point:five:
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Oh dear Steve, I slept in 'til 5pm...sometimes I disgust even myself...

*goes back to sleep*
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Well I don't know which language you're using but in English perfect means ...well perfect. My intelligence network is second to none
Heh, which is ironic given the state of your intelligence on its own :p:.
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
And yet it's still better than yours :p:.
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
And yet it's still better than yours :p:.
I deviate bear hold your water affidavit.

(thats what you get from using a thesaurus on every word :p:)
Darkened Angel
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Jayk Bakner)
Oh dear Steve, I slept in 'til 5pm...sometimes I disgust even myself...

*goes back to sleep*
lazy div! :p:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I deviate bear hold your water affidavit.

(thats what you get from using a thesaurus on every word :p:)
Which only further proves my point... :p:
Caroline1989
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
Erm yeah.... Appear to have arrived in some sort of 'debate' would just like to introduce myself. I am a comic book/sci-fi geek leaning more towards comics mainly spider-man (in case you hadn't guessed).

Anyone actually play RPGs? I know someone who does or did... don't know what he's up to now but anyway! I just wanted to know, they sell them at the shop I buy my comics from and I can't say I've ever understood the attraction
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Caroline1989)
Erm yeah.... Appear to have arrived in some sort of 'debate' would just like to introduce myself. I am a comic book/sci-fi geek leaning more towards comics mainly spider-man (in case you hadn't guessed).

Anyone actually play RPGs? I know someone who does or did... don't know what he's up to now but anyway! I just wanted to know, they sell them at the shop I buy my comics from and I can't say I've ever understood the attraction
Welcome. Usually, when we don't have anything to talk about, we all just dissolve into bickering factions...

Ok, I personally just start arguing to keep the thread alive .

Never been into comics that much - went through an Asterix phase, as a child, and then Archies as a teen, but I read much more fantasy. I'm a very big fantasy fan.

As for RPGs - I love 'em! In particular: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Shadow Hearts and a few random others like Breath of Fire and Dark Cloud/Chronicles etc. I love 'em! They're fun.
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Caroline1989)

Heya!!! And welcome!!

And no matter when you might've come in, you'd be in the middle of this 'debate'. Suneilr and Demon have a...a...a...god, I don't know what it is, but it occasionally seems to be a battle between good and evil :rolleyes:

I still play RPGs; and I've never honestly been able to explain the attraction...I guess it's just the prospect of jumping into a different world and forging a path therein. Then again, they are an enormous amount of fun :cool:
Demon_AS
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Heya!!! And welcome!!

And no matter when you might've come in, you'd be in the middle of this 'debate'. Suneilr and Demon have a...a...a...god, I don't know what it is, but it occasionally seems to be a battle between good and evil :rolleyes:
Which side am I on, lol? :hubba:
I still play RPGs; and I've never honestly been able to explain the attraction...I guess it's just the prospect of jumping into a different world and forging a path therein. Then again, they are an enormous amount of fun :cool:
:five:
Jayk
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Which side am I on, lol? :hubba:
Okay, maybe a battle between two opposing sides of evil. No wait....aren't you Innocent Bystander #37? Therefore, it's neutral finally pulling up their socks and taking a stand

Oh yeah, and Caroline, if you want to join the society, click this link. We also have another new member!! Big welcome to Yarr!! :party:
Craghyrax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Innocent Bystander #37? :rofl: We see rather alot of him in this thread... :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (114)
45.97%
Pro-humanity (134)
54.03%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise